"or just the hot weather."

i went home and went straight to my room to pick an outfit for tomorrow.

mariano was sitting at the table with mama, he has a giant bandage over his nose.

it was bleeding and he held a cloth over it.

"holy.. did it really hurt that much?" i said and he looked at me

"look at my nose!! my precious nose!" he said feeling it and then breaking out into tears.

i left the room with my eyes wide open, jesus.

i looked outside and it was pitch black, i eventually went to bed.

i could hear mariano's quiet sobs from the other room.

-time skip-

i jumped awake, and got ready.

"good morning mama!" i said and grabbed a piece of bread.

"you're up and running, when are you heading to?" mama asked me and mariano got out of his room half asleep.

"i'm just gonna go out to the market, to see some friends?" everybody knows i don't have any friends.

"okay, be safe." mama said as i ran out the door.

i was gonna grab something in the market first and then go meet with isabela.

my first stop of the day was the bookstore, not only did they sell a good book once and a while they also had jewelry there.

i got a book for myself and a golden necklace with a rose pendant for isabel.

she walked out of the house and i waited where she said we'd meet.

"y/n!" she said swinging from one of her vines and onto the floor.

"hi!" i said and she grabbed my hand,

"you ready?" she said smiling,

"for wh-?" i got cut off and one of her vines pulled us into the air and towards the forest.

we landed in an area filled with moss and butterflies flying, there was a mini lake as well.

"cool, huh?" she said laughing lightly.

"this isn't just cool, it's amazing!" i said looking around as the butterflies flew around us.

"it's a getaway place for me, now it's a getaway place for you too!" she said as one of the butterflies landed on her finger.

she was so graceful with her actions and words.

we eventually sat down and watched the sun set, she looked at my bag and looked through it.

the sun was low but the sky was still a bright cyan.

she had looked through my satchel to find the book i had bought from the store.

"hey! i love this book." she said flipping through the chapters.

"i just picked it up today." i said

she scooted closer and put the book down, then she cupped her hand over a patch of grass.

she pulled it closer to us and she slowly opened her hand to reveal a ladybug.

"look," she exclaimed, "it's a good luck sign." she said

"ladybugs resemble love and good luck." she said smiled at me.

"good luck and love, or just the hot weather." i say jokingly.

(yes, this is a wonder reference.)

"obviously good luck and, or, love." she says confidently.

she lets the ladybug crawl into my hand and she smiles blooming a couple of roses.

the ladybug flies away and i lay back, watching the blue sky and clouds.

hours pass with isabela and i talking.

we both decide to head home after the long talks.

i opened to door to my house to find mariano writing another poem, holding his nose.

"y/n! you're back after five hours!" mama said washing her hands.

"sorry, i just had a lot of errands to run." i said and went to my room.

i laid there and stared at the ceiling.

i had a date with THE isabela, wow.