009

☹︎☻︎Tuesday 4:32☹︎☻︎

It's been two weeks since you've seen Sanzu.You were avoiding him and weren't at the sane time , you miss him you do but you just can't shake the feeling. He would text and say good morning to which you would reply but that was it. Currently you were finishing up an essay you were writing for your college class. It was on finances and money management.

You were skilled in that area of your class so you felt confident on it. Finally finishing you sat up. You had nothing else to do so your mind took over. Lately since you've been alone you've been talking out loud. Spreading your problems to your four walls and one listening ear.

"What should I really do?" You laid staring at your ceiling. "I miss himmm." You roll over into your pillow. You stayed in your pillow till a thought hit you. Getting up you go in your drawer and grab your vibrator.

Undressing and lowering your led lights you sit down back on the bed. Vibrator in hand you grab your phone and search up an audio that you like. Letting the audio play you close your eyes also pushing your panties to the side and setting your vibrator on your clit.

Squirming at the first contact you let out a low breath. Slowly sliding it around your clit while kneading one of your nipples. You listen closely to the audio pretending it was Sanzu. Moaning synchronously with the audio you increase the pace on your motion.

The audio paused and then ringing sounded. To say you were mad was and understatement you were pissed. Turning off the vibrator and answering not even looking at the contact you immediately started speaking. "What the hell possessed you to ca-"

"Shh .. bun-ny~ help me.. my fucking dick hurts-" Stopping you look down at the phone seeing it was Sanzu. That did not help at all plus you heard car noises. Listening to him massage his dick while lowly groaning it made you excited. "Sanzu why'd you call me-?"

"Shush.." He cooed at the phone pushing for you to touch yourself how he heard before. You pursed your lips and sat your vibrator on your clit. Setting it back at the pace you had before and doing a circular motion. Keep your lip pursed you moan softly at the motion.

"Go ahead bunny.. let me hear you~" Sitting up a little you push pressure on your clit. "Mhm~ , I miss you bunny... fuck~ you sound so beautiful.." Your clit thumbed with anticipation at his words.

"You got my dick hard at the thought of you... I ne-need you to come home to me bunny~ .. I wanna push my babies into you again .. Show you how my slutty mommy should be treated.."

"Damnit- Sanzu.. I miss you I j- Im .. Fuck.. Im scared.." You heard him increase his pace so you turned the speed up. "Fuck- ," He groaned harshly, "What are y..you scared of?" Furrowing your eyebrows you bite down on your lip.

"I-im scared your g.. gonna get t-tired of me.." You breathe out. Suddenly you heard a pause in everything. "S-sanzu?" The phone hung up and the audio popped on your screen. You were upset now he interrupted you twice and especially since you were tryna tell him how you felt.

You unpaused the audio and repeated his moans along with it in your head. "Shit.." you said while cutting the volume up.

☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎
You reached your first orgasm and calmed down from your anger. Sitting the phone up and propping up on a pillow you try to continue, but you heard a voice getting closer in your apartment. You thought you were just hearing things till your bedroom door cracked open to Sanzu standing there.

Closing your legs and turning the audio off in embarrassment you look up at him. "What are you doing here..?" You said with a raised eyebrow. "Bunny .. " Climbing on top of  you , you turn to look up towards him. "Sanzu why aren't you saying anything to me!?" "Bunny , Look at me right now." You looked intensely into his eyes.

He held your chin and gripped your cheeks but softened. "Bunny.. I will never get tired of you , got it?" You looked to the side , "But-" "I won't." You look up into his eyes and he's staring down hard. "Okay Sanzu."

He shook his head , "Call me Akashi .. That's my real name." You sat there shocked since he told you his real name. You felt proud that he trusted you enough for that. So you smiled , "Okay Akashi.."You leaned up and kissed him.

Just wanted to get a chapter out smut next chapter <3 - Author 𓆈