010

Art in smut from @/haruchiyos.scars ➪  (♡︎)

"Okay Akashi.." , You leaned up and kissed him. He pulled your face into him and smirked. "Now." He stroked your hair. You looked up at him in confusion. "What?" He slowly put your head back on your pillow. "Are you on you know..?" You smiled and laughed , "No I'm not Sanzu." "It didn't even matter if you were." You paused and looked at him with a shocked face. "Jokingg bunny." He hid one of his crossed hands behind him and then slipped out of his shoes.

He took off of his jacket and then his suit pants setting them to the side. He crawled into the bed while you just watched him. Smiling you grab his jaw and pull him towards you for another kiss. He kissed back then opened your arms to be face forward to your neck. Once you two were comfortable he sighed with his eyes closed and you looked down at him. "Everything okay?"

"Yes .. I just missed being in my bunny's presence." You hummed , "What's special about my presence?" He opened his eyes quickly with a baffled expression on his face. "Bunny for gods sake look at you.. your smile , the way your eyes squench when you laugh .. your voice .. plus you're always so warm?!?!"

You smile at him and rub his hair. "I'm glad you enjoy me." He moved your arm and you rolled on top of him. You looked down to him and looked towards his eyes. He cupped your face and intertwined his arms with yours. Leaning down to him you peck his lips softly.

Staring back at you hungry he brings your face back and clashes your lips against each other. Pulling you into him he adds his tongue , sucking on your lips as his tongue explores your mouth. Hitting every corner and inch of his tongue you felt an heartbeat below.

Slowly starting to grind up against him you hear him whimper a little. Smiling into the kiss you took that to your advantage. It was your turn to control him .. you were in control. Detaching your lips from his you trail down towards his neck. Licking around till you feel him shiver.

Once you found his spot you suck on it teasing it while grinding against his lap still. You felt him getting harder by the second.. You grinding up against him pushing his already hard dick around in his boxers. The friction he enjoyed from this action. He wanted you , he wanted you to control him.

Speeding up your grinding slightly you unattached from his neck and sit directly up. His dick rubbing heat between your clit and his boxers he moans slightly. "Mommy.." You smirked softly with dulled eyes.

Him saying mommy sounded so right.. the way it slipped off of his tongue just made you get even more horny. "Say it again baby." Adjusting yourself farther and continuing your faster speed he whimpered a little louder.

"Mh- mommy" You smiled at him and reached your hand down to hold his right cheek. "Just like that baby." He closed his eyes and made a silent moan expression. Still grinding on him you proceed to slip out of your bra letting your boobs pop free.

Opening his eyes from the extra movement he stares at your boobs. Immediately latching onto one of them while the other is in his hand you lean down more for him. The pleasure of him kneading and sucking on your breast went straight towards your clit.

Chasing your own pleasure you grind against him in every way to help yourself cum. A small whimper escaped from you while he sucked harder on your nipple. Extracting more lewder moans from him you smile knowing you're pleasing him as well.

Popping your nipple out of his mouth letting saliva leak out he gropes both of them in his hand. "M-mommy stop teasing me." He breathed out. You giggled at his request. "I'm not teasing you baby." He looked up into your eyes with a very submissive expression he looked desperate.

Stopping all your actions you cupped his face. "Anything for you Akashi.." Getting off of him slowly and laying next to him he looks at you in disbelief. "W-what? , why'd you stop mommy?" He reached out a hand towards you. (♡︎)

"You told me to stop teasing you baby

"You told me to stop teasing you baby.." He looked like he regretted his earlier words cringing and closing his eyes. You only smiled at him his submissiveness getting to you. "You wanted to cum just like mommy right?"

He quickly opened his eyes and spoke , "Yes.."  "I can help with that baby .. just relax okay?" He nodded and laid on his back. You sat back up slipping off his boxers. You laid them to the side and hovered over him slowly sinking down onto him. He instantly reached for your hips but you smacked his hands away.

He whined almost immediately, "No touching me okay?" He gave you a side eye and reluctantly put his hands back down. You started off slow grinding into him. The pleasure hitting you both at the same pace. You sat your arms on his shoulders to keep your balance just incase.

"Mommy p-please can I touch you?" You thought about it and slowly you grabbed one of his hands and sat them on your clit. "Go ahead f-fuck." Rubbing your clit with his thumb he eagerly wanted to pleasure you. You sped up your pace shifting on him.

Him being inside of you making you feel full and warm inspired you. Deciding on it you change your pace and spell his name in cursive. "Ugh shit- mommy..." He breathed out flexing his dick inside of you. You throw your head backwards in pleasure of not only his moans but the feeling of him being far hitting your g-spot.

He noticed you spelling his name and used your pace to his advantage, increasing the pace and pressure on your clit making you throw your head backwards. Biting tightly on your lip you squeeze around him. He used his other hand to grab your waist and guided you even better. "Ohh .. fuck-"

Feeling his dick twitch , you decided to squeeze around him but then you felt your own warning.  Little amounts of fluids leaking out every time you went back up. He moved his hand from your clit and wrapped it around your waist forcefully pulling you to lay on him.

Fucking up into your cunt you felt your bubble pop and your liquids mixing. He kept his hand around your waist as his own high released. Your thighs spazzed for a few seconds but eventually they wore out. Breathing hard into his chest he loosens his grip off of your back and holds you softly.

Lifting your head to look at you he brings you in for a kiss. "I love you bunny." Your eyes open in surprise , gathering your voice you smile. "I love you too." Laying down back onto his chest you listen to his heartbeat slowdown to a regular pace.

You almost fell asleep but Sanzu shook you , "Bunny don't fall asleep go pee." You shook your head and laid back down stubbornly gripping onto him. "Bunny.. go pee I'll still be here." He shook you and you still laid there. "I'll let you cockwarm me if you go pee." Huffing sitting up you felt the cum drip down your thigh.

Lazily you stood up and went towards the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet you almost fell asleep but you peed and wiped then stood up. Washing your hands and grabbing a towel you go back towards the room and wipe him off. Throwing it into the laundry bin you crawl back into the bed. Laying beside him you press into him adjusting and getting more comfortable.

Letting you squirm around for a second he speaks , "Goodnight bunny.." He wraps his hands around your waist and lays on you shoulder. "Goodnight Sanzu.." , you whisper into the pillow. Drifting off to sleep you both lay comfortably through the night.

-
Sorry if this is ass I'm getting back into writing and this was my first smut in a while :)! Also once again creds art to , @/haruchiyos.scars on tiktok for the beautiful Sanzu drawing!!  - Author 𓆈