008

☹︎☻︎9:17 PM☹︎☻︎

                            ☹︎☻︎9:17 PM☹︎☻︎

   Currently you were laid on your side reading on sanzu's chest. Sanzu had more business to do but eventually he came back and stayed. It was a online book since you left your real books at home. Sanzu was gliding his hand down your lace repeatedly in a soothing manner.

You took a break from your book for a second and looked up to see Sanzu smiling at you. "You're gorgeous even more when you're concentrated." You cheese at the sentence , "Is that so?" He nodded and pulled you more against him.

"You're always gorgeous but it's the tiny sappy things you do." You cuddled him closer and re opened your book. Pausing before you read , "Sanzu did you take your pills this morning?" He nodded.

You smiled to yourself. 'You can appreciate me while being on pills.' You had started reading some more of your book when you heard soft snores. You looked up to Sanzu sleeping , he was still in his regular clothes so you sat up.

You went to go look for him something comfortable for him to sleep in but realized he mostly slept in his underwear. You wandered back over to him and helped him out of his clothes while he slept. He was obviously a deep sleeper considering he didn't wake up yet.

You removed everything but his boxers , neatly folded his things and gound the maid. She told you she had them and took them to the washing room. You complied and went upstairs, you took his T-shirt off of you and laid back down. You decided to join him in sleep. Cuddling back into his chest you closed your eyes.

☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎

"AK-  AKEMI!" It was dark nothing but black but still , you turned your head aggressively to the sound of the voice. You saw your father staring at you in fear. You looked beside him and seen your mother.

She had on a white dress with blood splattered on the ends. Her brown hair curled at the ends with a beige clip on the side. You looked down to yourself and you had on the same things except your hair was pink.

Your dad looked at you with confusing fear. "Dad what's wrong?" He instantly started crying silent tears with a motionless face. He then started pointing towards you and your mom. "Yo- YOU MONSTERS."

"I'm not a monster what are you saying?" A white flash then a red flash crossed your vision and then you felt something heavy in your hand. You looked down to see a silver pistol and Sanzu. Your mom was staring you with a smile with her pistol towards your dads head.

"This will be you my sweet Akemi."  She shot him and your eyes widened. "MOM??!" Tears swept under your eyes. Your vision blurred and then she was infront of you. "Shoot him my sweet baby or he'll shoot you." You looked down to Sanzu on his knees. It felt like a possessive anger came from no where and you shot him.

You looked down to even more blood splattered on the white dress. You looked at your hands in fear the red liquid sliding down your hands. "M-Mom what's going on I don't know whats happening , help me?!" The tears that were streaming increased as you seen Sanzu vanish.

"I don't have much time my sweet baby , but you're just like me , A monster." You rose a eyebrow in confusion and fear. "You don't need help you're unlovable, you can't fix it your a monster just like me." "Mom what are you talking about... and I'm not a monster!"

She stroked your head and smiled , "Jealous." Everything flashed all at once from the beginning of black. Then everything paused on your face. It was a mirror with you smiling back at yourself.

You had a wine glass in your hand. "He's gonna try to kill you sooner or later.. He'll get tired of you , So you're gonna kill him Akemi.. In a while you're gonna kill Sanzu.. He's gonna die by your hands.. You're letting his pink love surround you till you turn it red.. Go now Akemi or he's gonna die."

☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎

You shot up out of your sleep eyes wide and you were trapped in something. You felt and it was arms- Sanzu's arms. You started shaking them to wake him up. "Sanzu wake up please." He opened his eyes and looked at you.

"Hm?" He let you go and you sat up. "Sanzu take me home I wanna go home." He sat up right after you , "Why ? , are you okay?"  You shook your head. "I wanna go home I'll call a uber if you don't feel like it but I really wanna be home."

"Sanzu I'm uncomfortable." "Did I make you uncomfortable?" You looked over to him paused and got up to find your phone. You heard a grunt and the bed shifting. You seen him from the corner of your eye you seen him reapplying his clothes.

A presence came behind you and went still. Looking back Sanzu was standing plank still. "Is it because you miss Takemitchi?" He said looking down at you. You shook your head and grabbed your phone. "Sanzu please i'd just like to go home and be in my own space."

He dropped his shoulders and did a come on motion with his hands. You started following behind him with your things.

☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎

Stepping out of Sanzu's car you got hit with a sudden feeling of loneliness. Realizing there was no one waiting for you but angel you sigh. Beginning to walk you fell a presence pull you back in. Melting into it you hum , Sanzu gripped you in a hard hug then kissed your cheek.

"Please call me when you're okay." You nod and he lets go. Hearing the car door shut you begin walking to the penthouse. Walking in and greeting the staff you step onto the elevator.

The elevator was nothing but silence and your thoughts.. You knew the type of work he did but you still enjoyed him regardless. Although what if he did lose it and hurt you? That was something that scared you because you feel yourself falling in love with him slowly.

If he hurt you or tried how would you react? That's what you wanted to know. The elevator sounded and you stepped on your floor greeting Angel. "Mimi , it's been a two days how are you?"

You smile lightly , "I've been okay." Nodding at you , you stepped into your penthouse. Cutting the lights on you set your shies beside the door and set your purse on the kitchen counter. Instead of anything else you immediately walk towards your bedroom.

Flopping on the bed you stare at the ceiling. Thinking until your eyes got droopy and closed. Sliding underneath the covers you fall asleep shortly after.

I'm so sorry if this is ass. I'm having writers block and I don't know how I want chapters to lead into certain events and it's just a lot of thinking. Still I wanted to give you guys a chapter! Also thank you guys so much for the reads and votes I appreciate you all sm! -Author𓆈