dreamnap

GOD! DREAM AU
" my beautiful love "
angst

summary : sapnap trying to escape from
dream to only get caught and punish.
—♥—
[ 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢; @LiaMoxhi @AngelPriebe ]

sapnap ran as fast as he could, his heart beating out of his chest as he couldn't catch his breath. his legs begged for the boy to slow down but he couldn't, he couldn't get caught. so he pushed himself to find the exit, he needed to go back home.

" SAPNAP! "

the voice roared as sapnap could hear thuds coming from the other room. sapnap felt his stomach dropped as he could hear the thud coming closer. it wasn't fair, he didn't ask for any of this. he just wanted his old lovers back, he wanted his karl and quackity, not this rude and possessive fuck.

" FOUND YOU! "

the voice roared once more and with that sapnap was snatched off the ground causing the boy to scream. sapnap used all his strength to escape the grasp, screaming with all his might to get somebody's attention even though he knew nobody was coming to his rescue.

" what is WRONG with you?! SHUT UP! "

sapnap ignored the voice, he continued on trying to escape before two fingers come down and yanked on the poor boy's hair causing him to cry out in pain.

" i said to shut up. "

sapnap held his sobs as the voice continued to pull his hair, his scalp burning with the yank. tears streamed down his cheeks as he opened his eyes only to be met with a pissed off god.

" you broke the rules for the last time, sapnap. i am getting tired of this behavior! why can't you just love me?! "

sapnap glared at the god that stood in front of him, he didn't care about the way his heart hurt as he could see the pain on the god's face. this asshole had hurt him and kept him captive just because he reminded him of the sun.

" you took away my home! you took me away from my lovers! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE MY LOVER, DREAM! "

sapnap shouted out in anger as his glare harden but soon the boy regret trying to escape as he saw the evil look that dream had. a laughter escaped dream's lips as he soon shifted into both of sapnap's lovers causing the boy to cry out.

" what's wrong sappy? it's us quackity and karl "

sapnap turned as hid his face into his arms, a sob escaped his lips as his body trembled with fear. karl and quackity aka dream, grabbed sapnap's hair once again and forced the boy to look at him. dream started laughter like a crazy person as he saw how much this affected sapnap, he loved seeing the boy this broken. maybe he should do this more.

" my beautiful love, don't cry. we are here "

dream mimic the voices of his lovers causing sapnap to cry out more as dream just watched the scene in amusement. maybe this should be sapnap's new punishment, maybe this will make his sun not want to escape no more. .

𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎;
— so i have a question, how would you guys like a whole mini series about a rise of the guardians/ guardians of childhood au?
posted on; frebruary 5th at 11:11 am