starting over

I stood there and watched them bury my grandmother. The only person that actually understood me. I couldn't deal with it anymore I ran home and cried so much my head was pounding. ITS YOUR FAULT I heard my mom screaming. They started talking lower so I got out of bed to see what they were saying " we can't tell anyone" "how can we hide this" hide what I came out and said. Oh hunny nothing just go back to bed. No what happened. Its about your grandman she said and I just remembered about last night. I started to cry I ran up stairs to my bathroom I took out a napkin to blow my nose. I sat beside then trashcan and threw away the napkin. I saw a perscrtion bottle I picked it up. It was my grandmas. Who put that there. Then I dug around the thrash when I found like 20 bottles. Then I remembered that the doctors were telling me that she died cause she wasn't taking her medicine. But she has never been in my house cause its new. Then I thought my parents are keeping a secret from me my grandma wasn't "taking"'her medicine. They killed her. My parents stole her medicine and put it in my trash so I would get the blame. I started getting light headed. Everything was getting blury. Then everything turned black.