chapter 2

I woke up in the hospital, i had no idea what was going on. "is she going to be ok" i heard my mum say "yeah she just had a black out she'll be fine and be able to go home in a couple of hours" I didnt want to go home, i didnt want to be with them.

At Home

 I didnt even want to speak to my parents so as soon as i walked in the house i tried to walk to my room untill i heard my mom say that they wanted to talk to me. I stood their for a couple of seconds and turned my head to say 'I dont wanna talk to yall' i walked up to my room and i heard my dad chasing me so i went to my room as fast as i could and slammed the door and locked it. He was banging on it yelling and i heard my mom laughing. They are complete psyhcopaths. i turned off my lights and sit their scrared to death of what they could do to me like they done when i was little. Every one thought they were the nicest people in the world but they are so fake. i went under my bed to find my journal. i havent wrote in it since i was 14 and now im 16 i opened it and all the bad memories flooded back to my head. When they would leave me home for weeks when they were at clubs and i was at home with hardly any food. And they would make me skip school to help them get pain pills from the doctor cause they were 'sick' but i was to littlle to know any better. i was thinking how i dont wanna go through that again. i was thinking so much i was getting ready to fall asleep when my parents busted open my door. " Bad Girl" he slapped me, i fell to the ground and saw him take off his belt. i told him to stop. HAHAHHAHA im not going to sit here and let you disrespect me. He yelled. He hit my across the legs so many times my legs were pouring blood. They walked out of the room and i couldnt breath. i couldnt find my inhaler, i crawled to my dresser to get my phone to call 911. "Hello 911 Whats Your Emergency?" I,I,I cant bre. "Im sorry I cant Understand You" HELP ME.