Imagination

Luke i............ I didnt know what to say i was in total shock so i just stood there. I shouldn't have asked im going to go luke said. LUKE WAIT! Its okay i get it you don't like me. He said with a tear in his eye. No i do like you alot luke. I said walking up to him. His lips inches away from my face. SO is that a yes. Its a definte yes! He smiled and leaned in. I happily leaned in also. As soon as our lips touched it was a feeling i couldn't describe. When we pulled away i saw everyone smiling and taking pictures. Come on lets go home daniel said. When we got to the brooks house i called my aunt to ask her if i could stay with luke tonight. She said yes but i have to go back to school soon so i have to do my work soon. I walked in the house and everyone was in the living room getting ready to watch a scary movie. What are we watching i heard leona say. THE GRUDGE daniel said in a scary voice. I just laughed. Hey wheres beau and kira? I asked They went to bed jai said winking. I just smiled awkwardly. I kept my eyes closed during the whole movie. When the movie went off i went up to turn the lights on and found everyone asleep but fleur. So i waved for her to come her. We need to prank them. Amen sister. What should we do? We should go upstairs and pretend there is someone in the house. Lets do it!

LUKES POV

I woke up and couldn't find kailyn everyone else was sleeping and fleur was also gone i stood up until i heard kailyn and fleur scream. Everyone got up and ran upstairs. They stopped screaming. Everything got quite. I heard fleur screaming kailyns name so i kicked opened the door and saw kailyn laying there and blood everywhere i ran up to kailyn and she was barely breathing. What happened I heard jai asked fleur. I didnt mean to she said gasping it was supposed to be a prank towards yall. 

OMG what happened to kailyn!?!? COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.