1 month later

I Finally got away from my parents. When i made that 911 call everything changed. I moved in with my aunt that lived in Melbourne Australia a couple of weeks ago and everything is going perfect. 

"im going out to look around the town" I yelled from the front door. "Okay have fun" she yelled back. She is nothing like my mom she is so nice and cares about me and im not that used to that feeling but im starting to like it. I start school next week and i cant wait, I hope i can finally make real friends. Ive never really had a real friendship. 

I walked into the mall and it was huge it had so many stores and thousands of people. I didn't know which one to go in first so i just went to aeropostale. I was walking around trying to find a cute shirt untill something hit me in the back of the head i turned around and it was a really cute guy with curly hair and a lip ring.  OMG im so sorry. NO your fine i didnt even feel it, Are you here by yourself. Yeah. Come over her and meet my friends, I'm Kailyn by the way, My names Luke this is my brother Beau and his girlfriend Kira. This is jai my twin and his girl friend Fleur. This is Daniel and his girlfriend Leona, And This is jams and his girlfriend Natalie. Wheres your girlfriend i asked him. Oh um i dont have one. Oh was all i said. You hungry. Yeah actually i am.

Me and luke went to burger king and just talked for an hour the he invited me to his house. Let me call my aunt.

Hey Do you care if i go to a friends house.............. yeah just call me and i will come pick you up. ok thank you bye.

we were on our way to their house and when we pulled in the drive way it was a huge house. Come on he pulled me by the arm. He showed me around the house and then we all watched divergent. i sat between luke and fleur. It was getting late so i gave everyone a hug and got all their numbers and called my aunt. Luke waled me out side and kissed me on the cheek. See you at school he said then walked back in. My aunt pulled up and we went home.

i just had the best day of my life and made some really cool friends and i hope this isnt an act. i Checked my phone and leona posted a picture of all of the and the caption said "SQUAD" i Favorited the r