1 week later

BEEP BEEP BEEP. I turned my alarm off and jumed in the shower. i got out quickly and decided to wear a belly shirt to show off my belly ring and a pair of dark blue jeans. i went to put some makeup on i dont wear that much, so i put on some foundation, silver eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara. i looked one last time and was satisfied with my appearance i grabbed a granola bar and left. i lived right near the school so i didnt have to drive far. i got my schedule

1 period-World Geography

2 period- Algebra

3 period-Gym

4 period- English

5 period-Science 

6 period-KeyBoarding 

7 period- Home EC

I had 3 classes with jai and fleur and all with luke but science and 4 with james and Natalie. I went to my locker to get my geography book and went straight to class. We had assign seats and luke is in that class and i hope i sit beside him but when i walked in class i was the last one to get there so i sit behind a girl with long dirty blonde hair. Hey im Hanna she said nice to meet you im kailyn. Hanna, Kailyn Stop talking. This class is going to be fun i thought to myself.

It was finally the end of the day so i walked out side untill i saw hanna standing at my car. Hey she greeted me. Hey.. So i was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me. um sure yeah. (i was supposed to go to the boys house but its my chance to make another friend so i took the offer) SO i decided to text all the boys and tell them that i cant come over today. they all responded pretty fast.

SKIP- awh :(

BEAU- ok we will make plans another time

JAMES- Fiddle sticks

JAI- ok.............:(

LUKEY- awh but babe (he always calls me babe so it not surprising)

LEONA- ok me and daniel will find something to do.

NATALIE- ok babe thats fine

FLEUR- ok :(

KIRA- yeah beau told me :(

i meet Hanna at the mall and we went in soo many stores and took thousand of selfies. She is so hyper and fun to be around. I have a feeling we will be close friends................... or atleast i hope.

A/N

hey guys sorry it took so long to update i have been really busy.
But i dont know if this story is coming along well so comment what you think aboout it and be honest.