The Chase of Guilt!?

Ooc(Out of Character): This chapter is extremely long!! But yknow,,, long chapters are interesting 👁👁

As I fell out the tree, I looked up to see both Soup and Apo staring at me."Oeca? You good- oh did you- why where you in the trees?" it asked as Vamp stared at me. "AAA- I was uh- I was just yknow.. lookin and I fell-" Which was infact somewhat true! "Oh? Oeca?" Apo said. Before Soup started telling Apo about his broken leg or something? And the fact it would take 5 days for it to heal, what a loser. "Hello- Apo"

I stood up and brushed myself off. Before Soup said,"You are really are an idiot sometimes Oeca". Which I found rude! So I started to laugh at what Soup had announced and at being called an idiot. "Five days?- Apo you're dead- also i'm not a idiot!" I defended myself in the most masculine way possible! "That's fine soup, and Oeca shut up-" Apo said, in which I took more offense!-

So in a very manly way I just said,"No". Before Apo said,"Well now that you two are chatting, I'm heading into the maze." I stared at Apo, confused but then Soup said,"Apo... no please you are not fit enough at all to go into the maze".

I then stared back at Apo and said,"Your leg is injured though- you're literally going to die" I laughed again. "I'm gonna be fine- I think" I was then even more confused, he was doubting himself? Damn.. Soup said something else that I was spacing out in but I managed to hear Apo say,"But what if i am?" Apo looked at Soup. Before continuing on, saying,"Look Soup I have to find Magic and Rasbi! Alright? I have to." I then said,"Apo if you do go in I'm going in after you probably- I wanna see the scene unfold!" This was all infact a show! We were all the pawns part of some game for the entertainment of others!

Before Soup and Apo started saying stuff to eachother that I was spacing out in, so out of everything I heard Apo mention being called a child, so I asked,"Oh- Do I get the privilege to call you a child now Apo?" Before Soup and Apo exchanged a few more words and Apo ran, so I said,"Well bye Soup!" As I ran after Apo. This was getting interesting!

We chased after Apo, after a few seconds Soup seemed to yell something and cry so I just said,"Oh god it's getting sentimental now- yuck." Before Apo says,"Soup I want to find them with you but 5ish days? I wish I could but- I have to and I trust you but if i go into danger. I want to be alone with that! I don't want any of you to get into danger that's why I want to go alone." Before I just said,"Yeah but if you go alone you're probably yknow- dead!" Soup then added,"But I can help us be safe Apo! I can help get out of danger." "YEAH OECA AND SOUP MAYBE I WILL BE IN DANGER BUT IT WOULD BE ALONE AND WITHOUT ANY OF YOU GETTING HURT!" Apo shouted, he thought we'd get hurt?! Well yeahh but nahhh!

"I'd rather watch you get hurt instead of you running off alone-" I managed to add. After a bit of Apo and Soup bickering again Apo said,"Haha Oeca but I can't risk it! I can't let everyone get hurt!" Which confused me as no one would get hurt from this- Soup yelled something and I said,"You aren't letting everyone get hurt- it's just- US-" It literally was only us in the Maze at the moment! What was he on about? "YEAH OECA YOU ARE APART OF EVERYONE SO IS SOUP!?" In which I just said,"I mean yeah they're probably going to get mentally scared actually- but I don't really care about that".

Soup then yelled,"BUT THEN WHAT ARE PEOPLE GONNA THINK APO??, THERE GONNA THINK ONE OF US KILLED YOU. THEY DON'T TRUST US ENOUGH ALREADY BUT WHY CAN'T WE JUST HELP EACHOTHER FOR ONCE??" In which I just added,"Oh my goodness I actually do not want a Mohwee situation all over again-"

After more of their bickering I spotted Rasbi and Magic,"Oh- hi Berry!" After awhile of even more bickering, Apo ran. "What- but we found the two idiots, what is he doing?!-" I asked before Apo cut me off saying,"COME ON OECA?! IF YOU WANTED TO WATCH ME DIE THEN COME ON!" He said as he continued to run. "OH HELL YEAH-" I ran after Apo. Hearing Rasbi yell,"OECA SHUT UP YOU STUPID SELFISH FUCKING CHILD" Which actually was so sudden- I ignored it though as I continued chasing Apo but I yelled back, "I actually infact won't shut up- but I am indeed not a child-" As I continued the chase

Before Magic Sins pushed me against a wall for some reason?!- "OW HEY!" "You idiot!" They yelled at me. I got off the wall and continued running, not before turning around and sticking my tongue out- "Omg, i'm going to GENUINELY KILL YOU OECA!" They ran after me. Before more yelling had happened and crying. "God I hate sentimental moments-" I said before Rasbi said,"Shut your fucking mouth"

How dare they- anyway. Inserting even more yelling Rasbi said,"Except Oeca but he's a selfish bitch and maybe clearing two members but..." So I yelled a,"HEY!" Magic then said,"Vouch" I then said,"Magic what the hell." "Get over yourself Oeca" Rasbi once again insulted me, and I said,"I am over myself- but have you guys heard of Oecamas?" Rasbi just said,"No" "Well I guess free advertising- would any of you guys like some fireworks?"

We then all stopped for some reason,"Oh we stopped running, hm.." I looked to my side and saw something but ignored it- "Also would you like a firework Apo?" I stared at Apo before hearing Rasbi yell,"APO NO DONT TAKE THE FIRE WORK" "What?" "DON'T, OECA STOP" Soup added. "Excuse me what's that suppose to mean?-" I said, I was genuinely so confused on what was so wrong with the firewo-

"That's how Squidney ended. No fucking way"

"..." No- not again. no no it wasn't my fault that she used my fireworks to save Magic! Right?- Would she have lived if I- fuck. Apo stared at me,"Firework?" All eyes on me. "NO, APO STOP IT" someone yelled, another person yelled,"APO STOP" "Apo I didn't mean it like that I was stressed and Oeca child shut up" I looked away at the mention of Squidney. I started to walk away- I hated Squidney being mentioned- just because of my fireworks?- "Oeca I didn't mean you killed her-" Rasbi said.

"No no Rasbi- I know you meant it-" I said. My fault?."No I didn't Oeca please-" "I mean I witnessed it! It was quite a panicked scene-" I wasn't lying. We were all panicking, Magic frozen, Kyle and Owen yelling for everyone to go, Mohwee and me staying behind just watching. Squidney yelling and then, boom! "Yeah.. it quite was" Magic added, Magic ofcourse watched it as if watching game of chess! This was all a game.. why?

"Can we please not do this in the maze... please can we just go back to the clearing and talk for once. All anyone ever does is run away from their problems instead of actually talking about it" Rasbi added as I said,"Fine- come on let's go-" I started running somewhere because I ofcourse remembered the path. I turned around and no one had been following me so I said again,"Are you guy's gonna follow me or not- we're going back but we have to be quick-" I started to run.

My fault.

OOC: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! It was hella long hshshs-