Sting of Scorpion Pt 3

The Scorpion Is Back at Oscorp to have a Word with Donald Menken.

Donald: What brings you back here Mac?

Scorpion: I need an Upgrade, Only for the Tail. I need something to Paralyze Spider man with the Next time I Fight him.

Donald: Well you're in luck I've Just made Some improvements on your Spare Tail in case Spider man Destroys it.

Scorpion: Excellent.

Meanwhile at the Daily Bugle Peter did give Mr. Jameson Photos for Spider man Foiling another Bank Robbery Shortly after His Fight with Scorpion.

Jameson: (Reviewing the Photos) Garbage, Garbage, Oh Ho! Now this is what I'm Talking about!

Peter: Uh thanks? So who's the New Employee that's Gonna join me in this investigation?

Jameson: Oh Right, Mrs. Brant, Bring the new Kid that Just got Hired!

Betty Brant: On It Sir.

Jameson: She'll be here in a Minute Parker.

The new Employee that came in who reveal to be Liz Allen Peter's Recently Ex-Girlfriend She's wearing Casual Clothes with a Purce.

Peter: (Thinking) Oh No I wasn't expecting Her to Work Here. Well Giving her Closure is one of my To Do list anyway.

Jameson: Parker, I want you to Meet Liz Allen She's Gonna be a Part Time Reporter for the Bugle. I want you two to Investigate the Incident Involving Spider man and The Green Goblin For the Time being.

Liz: Peter and I knew each other. We go to The same school together.

Peter: Yeah, Let's go do our jobs So we won't waist Jamison's time.

The 2 left the office and we'll things are a little awkward between the two.

Peter: So..... You work here Part time now huh?

Liz: Yeah....

Peter: When did you get Hired?

Liz: Yesterday was my First day, You weren't here.

Peter: Ok.

The 2 we're silent for a moment Before Peter decided to talk.

Peter: Hey Liz, Can we Talk Later after the Investigation is done?

Liz was silent for a moment before Answering...

Liz: Yeah Maybe later.

As they Leave the Building Scorpion is not that Far Behind and Grabbed Liz From Behind.

Liz: (Screams) Let Go of Me!

Scorpion approaches Peter.

Scorpion: Peter Parker, You're the one that Takes Photos of Spider man, Am I wrong?

Peter: Uh Yeah? What's it to you?

Scorpion: I want you to Find Him and Tell him to Meet me at the top of the Apartment Building Near Oscorp By 7 PM. Because if not, I'll make sure I'll Use my Poison Tail on her.

Peter: If you lay One finger on her-

Scorpion: You Do What? You're just a Photographer. (Pushes Peter Back then Jumps and Climbs on to the Buildings While Liz Screams)

Peter: (Thinking) Now I know where the Scorpion is going to be at. I guess it's time to Do this Spider man style.

And that's part 3 Stay tuned Next Time for the Conclusion of the Sting of Scorpion. One More thing For those who Chose Liz Allen For there Answer Good Job, Those Who got the incorrect Answer Better luck Next time. Autobot-Wolverine Signing off....