CHAPTER 10

SHILPA'S POV.

I bid bye to Sankruth, I don't know why, but he has this bad mood today. He was not how he will be with me every day. I don't know the reason.

I turned back. There was Koushik standing behind me. I just smiled and moved towards my bike.

As I was going,

"Acha, you are going?" Koushik asked me from behind.

"Uh...Yeah." I said turning back.

"Wait. It's just 6 right? Come I'll take you to a place I know." He said.

I was in a bit of stun. He is asking me out?

"Uh...Thanks but I think it's already dark, we'll go some other time." I said in a reflex.

"Arey Come no, it's only great at night. The view will be so great." He said.

I was confused. I was thinking a lot.

Should I go?
Is it Ok?

"Come, Come, it's just 2 km away." He said, not giving me time, to think.

"Ok, but, Just like I can just stay for 10 more minutes, then I need to go, Parents be waiting.!" I said.

"Done, Done." He said and started his bike.

I started my bike and was about to start.

"Come on my vehicle no, Why two vehicles." He said.

Ok, now I was not Comfortable.

"No. I am good here." I said, with a Strong Voice.

I think he understood.

We started our ride, he drove in front and I followed back. I kept an eye on my surroundings and the way, not sure why? But my Feminine Urge kicked in.

Maybe like 5 mins in, he stopped at a place. It was pitch dark. I was scared. He got off his bike. I got off.

"Now what is this place," I said with a bit of confused voice.

"Come, Come I'll show. Nothing to be scared of. You will not believe what you'll see." He said making his way, and I followed him.

Maybe just like a few steps ahead, he came back and closed my eyes slowly, from the backside.

"What??!" I said in a reflex.

"Wait. Wait, I'll show you." He said, slowly moving forward.

After a few seconds, he stopped.

"Now what? Can you please take off your hands?" I said, not at all comfortable.

He removed his, hands-off.

I was stunned, to speak as I saw something stunning. Word's really didn't come out of my mouth. It was such breathtaking.

That beautiful night sky, with the skyscrapers Night lights, and a really beautiful, Colourful, highly lighted, Bridge on an amazing full moon reflecting Lake which is slowly flowing through its way. It was soo beautiful to look at.

He took me to a place, where it was so peaceful, to sit and watch. It was like a Dream.

All the things he was doing, all this time, were worth it, I thought.

"OMG! This is so beautiful." I said, with a soft voice, still looking at the sky and the lake.

"I said, it will be beautiful at night." He said.

"Yeah!!" I said, still not looking at him. I was too stunned to turn back, still trying to process the view I was witnessing.

"Shilpa!" He called me.