You're my gift|| Mirabel x Fem!reader

( First of all...CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW MIRABEL PUT HER WHOLE SOUL WHILE SINGING WAITING ON A MIRACLE SONG AAAAHHH, second of all, this is a Mirabel x female reader! If you want to request another gender..comment or mesegge me! And warning this is a long chapter)

Y/n's POV

Me and mirabel first met after her ceremony..witch didn't end well.. she ran to somewhere and i being a dumbass kid and wants friends cause i just move here i sneak to find her without my family knowing.

~Flachback~

"How didn't she get a gift?" Young Y/n mumbled to herself looking down, she looked back at mirabel and saw her running to somewhere.

She watched her ran with a sad frown while people start to go back to their homes, without thinking she walked up to the stairs to follow where she went.

"Come on sweetie lets go back home-" Y/n's mom said with a sigh "Y/n?" She was confused because y/n isn't infront of her.

"Y/n?! Honey?" Her dad said, Y/n's parents start to look for her and told alma madrigal (Abuela) if she saw her, obviously alma said no and she didn't even knew where mirabel is either.

Y/n's parents looked for her and mirabel everywhere and the madrigals is also helping
(But not Alma and bruno cause they suddently disappeared)

~Meanwhile~

Y/n is following where mirabel and eventually found her hiding in the kitchen table with her head down.

She slowly walked to mirabel and said in a low whisper "hey" that made mirabel almost jumped.

"W-what are you doing here?", mirabel asked with a whisper and a raspy voice, it sounds like she was crying.

"Sorry to bother you..i was just checking on you to make sure if you okay", Y/n said with a low chuckle, when she finally got closer to mirabel she saw mirabel staring at her with puffy eyes and a mouth shaped into a thin line.

"Can i sit here with you?", Y/n said still whispering.

Mirabel whiped her tears and nodded, slowly she moved aside so y/n can sit beside her.

"I'm Y/n L/n", she said while smilling.

"Nice to meet you Y/n..i'm-" before mirabel could finish y/ cut her off by saying, "Mirabel Madrigal, i know"

"Oh..of course you do.." mirabel looked down and looked at y/n again

Y/n was a little confused by that but brushed it away.

"So..are you new here? It feels like i haven't seen you in town yet.." mirabel asked.

"Oh yeah, i just moved her Yesterday and iimmediately got news that a madrigal wil get they're gift and i was so excited i almost flipped" y/n said while her smile grew and grew, meanwhile mirabel has a tiny smile.

"And anyway im sorry you didn't get a gift"

Mirabels tiny smile quickly turned into a frown and she said "i-it's fine.."

"I know you feel sad about that hut its okay! I'm here for you cause i want to be your friend!" Y/n said excitedly.

Mirabel looked at her stunned because before that she only had one friend and that is..camilo
(A/n:Just a friendly reminder that camilo qnd mirabel is actually the same age)

"Are..you being serious..?", mirabel asked

"Of course i am silly! From now on you are my friend and i am your friend" y/n answerd

Mirabel finally got her smile back and is now happy.

They're family eventually found them laughing together and they were relieved to find them.