|6| Hero

#YourVoice06WP

[6] HERO

Not all heroes looks like Superman. Sometimes, they are just normal people who is willing to die for you.

×××

[ ENNON's POV ]

Everyone dreams to have their own hero to save their day.

Not just a hero who can pull a stunt and throw a punch.

But an extraordinary hero who cares for you in every aspect either physically or mentally.

That's a real hero for me.

A strong punch landed on Benjie's face which make everyone gasp.

"F*ck!" Benjie cursed.

"YOU.BETTER.BEHAVE!" He warned him.

Agad akong tumayo at niyakap siya ng sobrang higpit. He needs to stop. Violence is not always the solution.

"Please stop!" Pigil ko sa kanya.

"I had enough with your b*llsh*ts! I'm warning you to back off or else you'll be dead!" He yelled angrily.

I pulled him outside to calm him down. Hindi siya nagmatigas this time at hinayaan lang ako. He's breathing heavily. I know he was trying to control his anger.

"Calm down, I'm fine Ruzziel. I can defend myself without harming anyone." Wika ko.

"I can throw a million punch just for you!"

That caught me off guard again. He always surprise me with his words.

"Thank you! But please, stop throwing punches because it won't solve anything."

"It's the fastest and easiest tsk." That stupid reason again tsk.

"This is a serious matter. Violence should not be tolerated in any forms or by any means."

"I'm sorry, okay? What do you want me to do? Just stand there and watch? You know I can't do that especially if its you."

Sorry? What will that word do?

"I just hope a single 'SORRY' can heal all the pain, depression, anxiety, phobias, traumas, scars, and all other negative emotions because of violence. Dahil kung ganun nga, hindi na mahirap bumangon ulit." I turn my back at him.

It's frustrating how you wanted the world to understand that violence is a serious matter. Because it becomes common now in this generation.

'The world is not going to adjust.'

This is so lame for me now.

So what? I believe it can still be avoided if we won't tolerate it.

People are blind not to see how their words and actions affected others. They would call you, insensitive... if you won't go along with them and you will become a famous outcasts in the society.

Where's the justice there? Hindi lahat ng gugustuhin nila gugustuhin mo din. Hindi lahat ng trip nila trip mo. Hindi lahat ng ugali nila kayang mag adjust ng tao. We should be kind all the time.

It's simple as that but people tend to make everything complicated. They spread hate instead of love, they show violence than compassion, they take than give, and they destroy than build. It only shows that we are the caused of toxicity in this world. It's never the situation but the people and how they react in every circumstances.