Prologue: Someone with Rotten Personality

The wind in the early morning was indeed something you could not simply ignore. Alongside the relaxing, though can-be-irritating songs created from the chirps of the birds and the morning star which shone perfectly, I faced towards the classroom window and let my soul being calmed by the breeze, ignoring the chattering, laughter and complaints coming from my classmates.

The wind blew gently, carrying my thoughts and hatred that were slipping away.

Nevertheless, hatred that has been accumulated inside me wasn't completely being carried away by the morning wind. Though so, it doesn't matter, as long as I could forget them all, even if it is just for a moment, I could forget who I really was, and that's all I need.

But as I said, this peace was temporary, and the hatred was just being carried, or to be more precisely, being dragged deeper within me.

I wished that I could enjoy my life without any worry and foolishly pass the days, just like those who apparently laugh without any care towards this world; but I know more than anyone else that it was merely a dream, for I could not leave all those worry and hatred haunting me all the time, for I who depend on those emotions to live - an indeed stupid excuse to live on.

[Why is the world treating me unfairly?]

[Why are they, laughing very carelessly, as if doing things so effortlessly, being so hypocritical and ignorant of their actions?]

Every time, every second, we yet have to meet a number of people, strangers or even relatives, and we tend to find the actions of those people we meet as unsightly, and so those thoughts, unavoidably come to my mind as I confront those kinds of people.

But perhaps I really do stress my mind too much by wondering those useless questions, to an extent that I might have been on the darkside. Though so, I could not forget the memories that play melancholy tune every time they haunt my mind.

I was not pleased by my overall life, but I know, I should live on, even if people say that all I do is unjustice and dirty, then shall I be the villain of everyone else's stories.

I won't complain if I'm obliged to do so, since I am different from them, those who create thousands excuses which can sometimes be irrelevant, just to spout the statement "I am innocent".

You could think of me as an arrogant brat, but I won't care even the slightest, not even to say the statement every person tries to say.

You could think of me as a kid with rotten personality, but I will not say anything against it, because that's just how I am, after those happened around me, and how wonderful, if I could say that I don't have any regret for what I have done, and that I am truly an ignorant person, just like how you might think after reading this.

Nonetheless after all I said, I am...

...NOT...

It was indeed a regrettable thing, but...

No one would even try to pay attention towards of how much of a person I am, so I try not to think about myself anymore.