prologue

I was a fool to think you ever loved me. Yo-you a-are ri-right... let's just... I dont know... I love you... ple-please... Jungkook... I-I... I don-don't know what to do... p-please... s-st-stay.

He shivered, trembling and cowering. Yet, the torrent of tears wouldnt stop—bitterly ironic, given his life.

"Ple-please, I-I beg you," he choked out, not realizing he was pleading to no one. Jungkook was gone... just like that.

He looked around frantically, then ran. He ran and ran, but Jungkook was nowhere to be found. "Jungkook!" he screamed into the void.

It was hard to breathe. He clutched his shirt tightly and collapsed... numb. He was numb, yet tears still found a way to escape his torment. He slowly closed his eyes, but it was a cruel joke. He just wanted to escape, but even in darkness, he saw only Jungkook.

Jungkook seemed to be in his very blood now. He slowly calmed his breathing; seeing Jungkook in his mind was the only thing keeping him alive.

"I-I love you... Jungkook."

_________________________________________

__Soulmates... do you believe in them? Taehyung certainly does. He knows there is someone out there, like the last piece of a puzzle, who will complete him.

He eagerly awaits his soulmate and believes his life will be a fairy tale. But, like every fairy tale, his life will turn upside down. Will he ever reunite with his soulmate?

Life always finds unique ways to lead us down the hardest paths, forcing us to choose and fight for what we desire. While Taehyung remains enthusiastic and hopeful, will he be able to manifest his deepest wish?

_____________________________________

Character Looks
These are the looks which I'm aiming for the story and visit here when you will find the characters as the story progresses.

Jungkook's life

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon do young

Jeon do young

- Jungkook's father