22

hey sweet person who reads this,

if you did not know, it's 2022 !

i see every single person I follow saying; this year this, this year that etcetera. but this account isn't here for so long, but i will do my lil speech here.

i started this book very very unexpected, i got followers and readers (and how thankful am i ? no words) very unexpected too.
and i received so much love and sweet messages and they brought a literal smile on my face.
and... i made friends here.
that's so cool and I can't wait to meet more people here.

poetry awards
this book will continue ofcourse, and some of you know i am working on a book contest. for anyone reading & who signed up; it is probably not going to happen soon. and i feel so disappointed about this, because this was something so exciting. something different, meeting new people and reading very talented people's work. but sadly, i don't have such a huge platform here (yet), not enough to "collect" enough people for these awards.

(if you didn't know this was happening and you are interested pm me now.)
i ám still looking for interested people, but it is not happening yet. i planned to start 2022 with this, maybe it will happen, but not soon. i keep you updated.

Oh, important;
there's a book online now, on my page. you can sign up there too if you want.
go see it now !

2022
Words Of Emotions, i don't think it'll ever end, emotions never end anyway. it's always there and you feel it continuously. but, i hope i can announce new things, like.
working with authors together?
new book?
poetry awards 💔 ?
we will see 👀

wanna thank every single one of you, you mean already so much to me and i don't think you'll ever realize that a vote, comment, pm, a new friendship, is a new world opening for me. and i love the feeling of it. hope it never stops and only grows. i am open for new things, online and anonymously is a little more easy for me, but i want to continue this, not only online and anonymous alone ;).
till that i am here, i share how i feel and connect with people.

talking about how you feel, your mental health and your situation is so so important and never forget that i am here. you are safe here and i want to create a safe place for everyone. i kinda want to bring a message too and i am also super happy that mental health is more and more a topic of conversation! :)

anyway, i love you and thank you