Chapter 2

Chapter warnings: This one is set post-Avengers, so you may say there are some little spoilers from Thor and from Avengers.

They shared some more encounters like the first one. Thor had improved his skills, so Loki rarely had to penetrate him. He'd do it when his brother asked him to, but those occasions were rare as well. They were simply happy with the way things had developed between them.

Loki wasn't as innocent as to believe Thor had intimate encounters just with him. The nights his brother didn't spend with him, there was a parade of women going in and out of his chambers. The god of mischief was very jealous, but he wasn't going to let his brother win. Thus, in his chambers, every night there was a different man or woman. Although, he never let another man have him. He was the one in charge when he wasn't with his brother.

But then, the dumb big oaf had to ruin everything. Odin banished Thor to Midgard, and the idiot fell in love with that commoner. Loki felt betrayed, even when their relationship was purely sexual. However, he could have forgiven that, since Thor wouldn't be allowed to see her once he'd come back to Asgard. Nonetheless, what he wasn't able to forgive was that Thor had left him alone when he needed him the most. Loki was alone in the whole Nine Realms, and his only friend -more than that, actually, but he didn't dare to go there- didn't give a damn about him. Thus, he had to do something about it.

Alas, his plans failed. The Avengers had appeared, and he was taken by Thor back to Asgard as a prisoner. There he spent his days and nights, with Mother as his only visitor. Months went by, and he never heard a word from Thor. He didn't ask Mother about him; if Thor didn't care about him, then he wouldn't care either.

It was late at night in his cell, or at least, that was what Loki thought since he could hear the snoring from the other prisoners. He should have been sleeping as well, but as he didn't do much during the day, it was difficult for him to get to sleep. Every passing day it was more difficult, but he had the strength of a god, so he didn't need that much sleep. He was laying down on his bed, looking at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts, when he heard the very familiar steps down the stairs of the dungeons. He snickered to hide his true feelings. There was a time that he would show them to him, but not anymore.

"Fancy finding you here, brother. Did you get tired of asking Heimdall about your Midgardian whore?" Loki asked, standing up and walking slowly until he reached the magic barrier which kept him there. He was delighted with the fact that Thor was shorter than him outside the cell. The god of thunder was wearing a dark blue tunic, and his face was serious.

"Don't you dare talk about her." he answered through gritted teeth.

"And what are you going to do? Imprison me? Already did. Kill me? You're not capable." he taunted looking at his fingernails. He heard Thor grunt, which made him smirk once again.

"Don't tempt me."

"As I told you, I'm not afraid of you killing me. You had your chance and didn't take it. You wouldn't dare do it here in Asgard; a mighty warrior like you wouldn't murder anyone like that. Let alone your own brother. At least, that's what everybody's still thinking." Thor touched a button, which made a hole on the barrier, big enough for him to be inside of the cell, standing in front of Loki. He was surprised, but he didn't show it on his face. "You are always so confident. I could kill you, right here and escape."

"You don't wish me dead, as I don't wish you dead." Thor replied easily, walking forward, making Loki walk backwards. The god of thunder grabbed his younger brother by the neck and lifted him lightly in the air until he was stuck to the wall. Loki looked at him defiantly. "Why, Loki? Why did you do all of that to Midgard?" Thor whispered, without letting him go.