Chapter Eight - Old Habits.

- Mature Content Ahead! DISCLAIMER! -

It's now been a few weeks since that little accident with me. I've been in room most of the time. Most of the time just reading and writing. I didn't sleep as much just because of how much was on my mind. 

A knock was heard on my door.

 "Who is it?" I asked and looked up from what I was doing. The door opened and I looked at the person who came in.

"Just was checking up on you." Zane said and leaned against the doorway. Strange. He always gave me a mean look. Ignored me. Saw me as a freak. Always talking bad about me. What's he doing here?

"Yeah, well, I'm fine. Now can you leave?" I said and went back to what I was doing, tugging at my sleeves.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I've been doing to you for the past few weeks." 

"Who told you to apologize?"

"No one did."

I hummed and looked at him, with a smirk.

"The playboy now decided to surrender, oh, what a shocker."

He rolled his eyes at me and smirked. "Want to get some drinks?"

I gave him a suspicious look and thought for a bit. I haven't been out, nor have I really eaten. I might as well go out, and get some fresh hair. "Sure. I could use some alcohol."

He laughed and walked out, closing my door. "Meet me in that garage in 10 minutes then!"

I hummed and got up. Might as well get dressed.

- - -

I went into the elevator, and pressed the button that led to the garage. I stood there and looked at the ring I had. Hard to forget about you, god, I'm depressing. 

The door pinged and opened, I walked out and looked around for Zane. Out of nowhere he came walking holding some car keys. "Made it on time. I'm thinking which car we should ride in. You know, how about you choose for me?" 

I slicked back my hair out of being nervous and looked at every car he had. He had so many. One car, caught my eye and I pointed to it. "How about that one? I like the style of it and color. Plus the rims on it are ravishing." 

He looked at me with a smirk and laughed. "Whatever you say. C'mon." He grabbed the car keys for the car and got in. I got in after him and sat in the passenger seat. "Why do you always dress so good?" He said, looking at me. He turned on the engine and smiled.

"Always got to look good. Dress to empress." I said and laughed. I haven't laughed in awhile. Feels good to smile and laugh.

- - -

By the time we got to the bar, it was full and hard to find parking, but we managed. We both got of the car, and I adjusted my coat. I was wearing an all black suit, with a silver tie-bar on my dark green tie. A little too formal, but, that's the way I am.

Zane was just wearing a plain black t-shirt, with some ripped jeans. He wore a leather jacket and some sunglass. He looked good in sunglass, but I did also. Can't out dress me. I smirked to myself and we walked up to the line outside of the bar.

"Ugh, this line is so long." I mumbled. He looked at me and smirked.

"Don't worry I got it covered cmon." He said and walked up the front of the line, receiving slurs and looks since we were practically cutting in line. I stood beside him wondering what the hell was he thinking.

The security looked at him and then at me and let us through. Surprising, I knew Zane was quite known here, but me? Never. I always stayed low undercover. Never wanted my secret about fucking people for money out. I was a prostitute and people in the underground knew that. I had business running there and up here in secret.