P-Pretty?! [Ganqing, Modern AU]

The days and months have come by quick, everything seemed fast-forwarded by the time.

Keqing, the student who once started as a try-hard student is now one of the officers in her school classroom. Today is one of the last weeks of Keqing before she moves to another place with her family permanently, she planned to enjoy it with all seconds she can value as possible; but spending with a certain someone would complete everything.

"Bzzz..." Keqing's phone vibrated on her bed. "Bzzz...Bzz-Bzz...Bzz..." This time, all the phone's notifications are continuous, eventually making the phone jump off the bed via vibration. "AH!" The purple-haired girl shouted as she hears a light thudding sound of something fragile. "What was that?"

She looked around and wondered, and got blinded by the sun's extremely bright rays when she looked at the window.

Wait. Why is it so bright in the morning? WAIT A MINUTE-

She freaked out and panicked as she realized it's nearly noon, and remembered that today is... Monday. She tried to grab her phone that was near her, and realized that it's missing. "My punctuality streak is gone, so does my phone?!" As soon as she looked down from the bed, she saw her phone lying down on the floor with the screen facing the tiles. "Awgh... today's a bad day."

Keqing quickly jumped off her bed as she picks up the phone, and read the stacked messages from her friends while readying herself for school.

Best Friend Squad

Ganyu
@Keqing wake up! We need
help on some stuff in school! 😭

Ningguang
Our beloved Vice President,
the big girlboss is waiting for
you ;)

Beidou
Nings bb r u flirting
with some1 else now? I
thought we're a couple 😃

Ningguang
Who added you here?

Beidou
Ur mom 🤓

Keqing laughed so hard at Beidou's jokes that she spilled cereal through her nose. "M-my cereal..."

--------

Keqing finished readying herself and has finally arrived at school. However she looked troubled or hazy due to panicking.

"Keqing, you finally arrived!" An elegant woman with fluffy blue hair called out. "Oh... Ganyu. Sorry for being late, I overslept..." Keqing apologized to her friend as she scratches her the back of her head, looking hesitant and embarassed. "Aw, it's alright, Keqing.." her best friend comforted along with a head pat.

Keqing zoned out for a small moment, and remembered that she missed out... missed out... half of the schedule?! "Ganyu! What were the lessons on all periods I missed?!" She freaked out as she panics on how much tasks she must do now. "Um... It's mostly just discussions about the incoming festivities, some small fun group activities and the most important one, about a party everyone will throw for you."

Keqing sighs in relief once she heard that there aren't any academic stuff to do. She's currently on her 'off' days where she felt unmotivated to do anything at the highest potential possible. "So, the teachers were kind enough to not put any assignments today?" Ganyu nodded with a pleasant expression to the question. "Yes, indeed! They did that so we can focus more on one of the most responsible student's last weeks in school before she moves away to another place... and make it funner and more personal!"