The Fight Pt. 2

The Fight Pt.2

The Taxi Driver grabs Y/N's arm and is about to drive away when Mr. Mouse pulls up in front of the car on a motorcycle.

Mr. Mouse: What the fuck are you doing to her Pete, yuh huh!

Y/N: Pete?

Mr. Mouse: Pete was a fellow manager at Squirt Mountain back in the day, yuh huh! Pete loved Minnie, but I stole her from him. Pete got so mad that he told the officers all about Squirt Mountain, so we had to move locations. I fired Pete after this, and he is now a shady taxi driver living off scraps, yuh huh!

Pete: Mickey you knew I loved her, but you took her away from me, this is my revenge against you, this is for Minnie.

Pete pushed Y/N into the trunk, shut the car door, and sped off into traffic. Mr. Mouse quickly jumped on his motorcycle and chased after Pete's car.

Y/N starts screaming

Pete: Goddamn It! That mouse is coming for us, do not worry sweetheart, save the screaming for later.

People around the car start to hear her screaming and turn to look at the car.

Pete (irritated): STOP SCREAMING!

Pete puts the Tesla in Self-Drive mode and quickly ties Y/N up and duck tapes her mouth shut.

Y/N (muffled): Let Me Go!

Mr. Mouse would drive his motorcycle close enough to Pete's car to jump on the back of his car. Pete would hear rumbling on the roof.

Pete: Oh Shi-

Pete would violently swerve the car, trying to knock Mr. Mouse off the roof. Mr. Mouse, with all his rage, punched the car window, smashing it into millions of pieces. The glass shards would fly and hit Pete in the eye, Pete would scream in pain. Y/N, tied down, would watch in fear, Mr. Mouse would suddenly fall off the car into the road. The car would swerve off into a forest, with Pete passing out in the driver's seat. The car, gaining speed, would hit a tree trunk, causing it to spiral upside down in the air. The vehicle would eventually land, Y/N would be strapped, hanging upside down in a broken car.