The Audition

The Audition

Wearing her new Nemo costume, she knocks on the back door of famous strip club "Squirt Mountain". She gazed at the huge building with a fake mountain on top of it, squirting out water. All of a sudden, the back door is opened by none other than Buzz Lightyear.

Buzz Lightyear: Hey Y/N, you look...amazing.

Buzz stares at her a bit longer before finally letting her in.

Y/N: So...where's the audition?

Buzz: Actually, you're the only one who showed up, so show me what you've got.

Y/N calmly mounts herself on the pole, the pole would be slippery from the past strippers.

Y/N can see Buzz's face is now a bright red tomato as he watches her do a routine that she had been practicing.
Buzz: Damn Y/N, You're Hired!
Y/N: Really?! Thank you!

Y/N gives Buzz a tight hug, his hands slowly moving to her ass.

Buzz: I think you'll do a really great job Y/N, and maybe afterwards we can go get drinks at my place?

Y/N: I'll think about it...

Director: Hey, you, Y/N you need to go on in 5 minutes!

Y/N: WHAT?!

Y/N put her feet inside the nemo costume, Y/N would realize that she accidentally picked-up an extra-large nemo costume. She would walk out; the nemo costume would be slipping down to her thighs.

Buzz: You will do great!

Y/N follows the director onto the stage, looking at the huge audience that sat in front of her, she gulped and started her routine.

TO BE CONTINUED..... 

Writer's Note: Hi everyone, hope you enjoyed the story so far! Please make sure to vote our story so we can reach more people who also appreciate our literature! 

Thanks, 

Mickey Mouse F*ck House Authors