Judgment, Pt 1

"Hey, what's the big deal? Does someone actually live here? This is such a tiny island, it's practically deserted." Polnareff said as they stood on the shore of the island.

"Agreed. Joestar-San, are you sure someone lives here?" Kakyoin asked.

"He's been living on this island by himself. A man told me back in India." Joseph said.

"Huh? When you say a "man to-"" Kakyoin said but was cut off by Polnareff.

"What?! Mangos from India?" Polnareff said in shock.

Jotaro looked at a bush, a pair of eyes staring at them.

"Hey! Somebody's watching us from the bushes." Jotaro said.

Y/n sniffed the air, a familiar scent kissing her senses.

"What?" Polnareff said as they all watched a man come out of the bushes and run off.

Y/n stared in shock before chasing after the man into the wilderness.

"Y/n wait!"

'I know that scent! It has to be him! It has to be Avdol Sensei!' Y/n thought as she chased the man.

"From the back, he looks..." Kakyoin said in shock.

"Right. I know that face!" Polnareff said running after the man, this caused a chain reaction, as the others followed after them.

"Please wait!" Y/n yelled, desperation filled her voice as she got closer to the man.

"Hold on! Just wait!" Polnareff yelled.

The man jumped through a bush, and landed on a path. He quickly ran toward the small house that was there and fed chickens.

"Eat up, now. Are you hungry, Micheal? How about you Prince? I mixed in your favorite, crushed sea shells, just for you! There's more over here." The man said as he fed the chickens.

The group stood a few feet away from the man.

"Make sure to get nice and fat, so you'll be a tasty chicken, Lionel."

"It's not possible... That man..."

"It can't be..." Polnareff said going to run toward the guy, only for Joseph to block his path.

"It can't be! I'll go and talk with him. The rest of you, just wait here for now." Joseph said as walked over to the man.

"My name is Joseph Joestar. My friends and I are traveling on an expedition to Egypt-" Joseph said but was cut off.

"Go away! I won't hear it!" The man yelled shocking the other males.

"His voice sounds like..."

"Don't talk to me! It's always bad news when someone comes to talk to me! It's only when something terrible has happened! I don't want to hear it!" The man yelled turning to face the group.

"I said go!"

"Avdol Sensei..." Y/n whispered as tears formed in her eyes.

"Avdol-San!"

"Avdol..." Jotaro muttered as the man went his house.

"That's... Impossible!" Polnareff and Kakyoin said.

"That wasn't Avdol. It was his father." Joseph said shocking the others.

"His father?"

"He withdrew from society and lives alone on this island. I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell you sooner... but if it ever came known to Dio that we stopped at this place, Avdol's father would be put in grave danger. I would never forgive myself if that happened." Joseph said.