Naptime

Cole had explained what he saw on the flash drive everyone including Nya was shocked. None the less they still had to do an evaluation on Kai but now they need to check on his mental state as well.
Zane: hey it's time for the exam.
No response. They all instantly assumed the worst. Cole opened the door, and they were all relieved to see an adorable sight. Kai was curled up in blankets with his hoodie up and his face squished against the pillows. The three stared in awe at the sleeping boy all very tempted to climb in the bed and cuddle him.
Zane: I think the exam can wait
As they closed the door after taking one final peek.
Nya panicked when they didn't come back with him.
Nya: where is he??
Jay: taking a nice nap
Nya let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.
Zane: we can move it till tomorrow, for right now he needs his sleep
After they'd went to their shared room
Nya snuck quietly to her brothers room. She slowly opened the door and cringed when it creaked. However it was worth it. This was the first time since Kai got the job that Nya had seen him relax. She walked over and crawled in the bed with him. She refused to admit it but she missed her brother. She missed him a lot. She stayed and rubbed his head as her eyes got droopy and finally closed.
A few hours later
Kai had woken up from the fear of being late for work only to remember where he was. He briskly looked for his bear in fear one of the ninja took it and hugged it once he found it. Only at this moment did he realize he was not sleeping alone. He turned his head to see his baby sister sleeping and mumbling words that he couldn't quite make out. He then noticed half her body off the bed so he gently picked her up and put her back on the bed. He laid back seeing his sister being a drooling mess reminded him of when he'd come home late and she'd be sitting in the couch asleep. He wiped the drool of with a nearby napkin and wiped the drool off. He pulled the blanket over both of them and fell asleep.
—————————————————————————————
Another chapter done! This is mostly fluff but don't worry this is just the calm before the storm . I wouldn't say it's a long chapter but it's long for me. 428 words