20 squad is back

In the squad room
"Tan my man what is good?" Luca screamed.
Tan was so happy to have the two of them back he was crying.
"Luca!" He shouted.
"Bonnie said you two must come over for dinner tonight."
"Chill Tan, we have been back on US Soil for 12 hours." Chris rolled her eyes and laughed.
"Yea missed you too Chris." Tan said going in for a brief hug.
"So thoughts on Indi?" Tan asked curiously.
"Street Junior seems pretty good." Luca said. Chris just nodded everyone knows Chris doesn't like drama.
"Something is definitely up with her." Tan explained having been the only one who actually went on a mission with her.
"She has Anxiety and PTSD." Jim's voice came from behind them.
"She was panicking last time we were in black betty." Tan said putting the pieces together.
"Yeah well Having a family member die infront of you at the age of 9 will do that to a person. Trust me I know but I was older than her when my father died" Jim started all defensive.
The room was silent when Deac walked in.
"Whats up children?" He asked sheepishly.
"The sky."
"Uhhh ceiling tiles?"
"Maybe a couple of clouds?"
Deac just looked at the team and rolled his eyes.

Indi walked through the locker room to put her bag down.
"Sooo Hondo's before the courts to see if he gets reinstated as 20 squad leader?" Indi told them.
" Exciting!" Tan laughed awkwardly.
Indi isn't stupid she can see something is up.
"Uh Tan you ok? You look a bit pale." Indi asked concern in her voice.
"Yeah." Tan managed to squeak out.

Tan POV
I honestly don't know why I am so embarassed right now, I think it must be Indi's timing. I just feel bad I know everyone is fighting a battle but I didn't know just how big Indi's was.
Hondo's trial is making me nervous. Tan man your fine.
Breathe!!
Victor Tan what would your mother think??
"Uh Tan, Luca can you come help me with something?" Indi asked Breaking the silence.
We  look at each other and nod.
Leaving Chris, Street and Deac in the locker room.
We followed Indi to the Shooting room, I'll call it a shooting room because it isn't a shooting range just because it's inside, anyway she stopped and looked at the gun on the table. She was a leftie like her brother.
"So why are we here exactly?" Luca asked.
"Because -this...god...dammmed..... thing.... is stuck inside and if I try to get it out I'll break the weapon."  Indi panted obviously out of breath from all that pulling. I took it off her. she shot me a grateful look.
"And we are here because?" Luca asked again.
"Your here because Deac clearly needed to talk to Chris and Street and you two can't pick up on hints." This  made Luca scratch his head in confusion.
"She means the silence doofas." Tan laughed at him.
  "Also I need help getting this out before I toss it out the window." Indi informed us.
I nodded and got it out she was pulling it out wrong there is only one way to pull out the jammed bullet.
"Thankyou big brother number 3." This made Luca laugh.
"Why is he number 3?"
"Because Street is 1, Luca your two and 1st grade math says 1+2=3." Indi announced.
"Smart ass." Luca laughed.                                                                                                   "Wonder where I got it from?" I laughed sticking my tongue out. 

We walked back into the locker room. Chris and Street had left Deacon looked tired and Luca sat down on the bench. I think he was anxious too.
"So gentlemen how did you three find yourselves at SWAT?"