Wattpad Original
Mayroong 8 pang mga libreng parte

PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

HONEYMOON was supposed to be a joyous occasion for newlyweds. It was when two people decide to become one—but not to Syl. To her, the honeymoon was a nightmare she desperately wanted to wake up from.

But she knew she was never going to wake up.

Because her nightmare was her reality.

The only silver lining was that her husband, Izaak Davidson, was out of the villa their parents rented here at one of the beautiful beaches in Bali for their honeymoon. He was out at God knows where, fucking other women—which was a godsend to Syl.

Syl didn't care who her husband slept with as long as he kept his hands to himself. But she knew her reality was always worse; she knew that a time would come that her husband might demand her to play her role as his wife.

Kapag mangyari 'yon, anong pinagkaiba n'on sa pakikipagtalik sa isang estranghero? Siguro nga mas pipiliin pa niya ang isang estranghero na makasama keysa sa asawa niya na pinilit lang sa kaniya. At least kung estranghero man, siguradong pinili niya at desisyon niya.

At that moment, sitting on the edge of bed alone, Syl wanted to rebel and run away. She wanted nothing more than to be away from all the heavy responsibilities on her shoulders, but she couldn't. If she ran away, the only sibling she had would be dragged back to this hellish life and she didn't want that.

Ria already got out. She was already free and was doing what she loved.

I have to hold out. I've been doing this since I can remember.

Pero kahit sanay na siya sa buhay na mayroon siya, nasasakal pa rin siya. Hindi alam ni Syl kung saan ba patungo ang buhay niya. Mananatili ba siyang parang aso na sunod-sunuran lang sa mga magulang niya sa kadahilanang 'pamilya' sila o magri-rebelde siya tulad ng ginawa ng kakambal niya?

Their parents had always been controlling—controlling their lives as they saw fit because, as they always say, they are their parents. Like being a parent gave them the right to control every single thing in her life!

Syl wanted to breathe freely. That was why she had been doing her best in her parents' company, to earn their trust, but she was just fooling herself. She didn't earn anything even if she bled and vomited blood!

From a CEO to being a housewife with no means to earn for herself—that would be her life the moment she returned from this hellish honeymoon.

Combing her long hair frustratedly, she got up and entered the bathroom. Syl slightly winced when she saw her appearance in the mirror. She looked so worn out.

Sighing, she stepped into the shower and took a bath.

She may be married, but she still considered this night her last 'free' night. Tomorrow, they were going home, and she knew her hell would start immediately upon arrival.

Though if there were any consolation, her husband disliked her too. Well, he didn't show it, but she could feel that he was against this marriage too. He was just trying to be polite in front of their parents, but now that it was just them, she wouldn't be shocked if she caught him fucking someone somewhere.

With that thought, Syl's mood became dark. If her husband was out goofing around, then she was going out too to have some fun.

Finishing her bath, Syl changed into a simple dress—not revealing, but not too modest either. Just enough to show some skin.

Fixing her hair and putting some light makeup on, she stepped out of the villa to have some fun and grieve her last day of freedom before they went home where hell was waiting for her.