chapter 17

Makiya p.o.v. nonnie said where the cutie at chay,Kay Kay,deja,me right here ! Then Destiny said me and we started to laughing at her we take picture chaylin was like glo up and deja said 12 doing it call me deja yeah i'm star doing it got kiya on the beat look fresh were cutie babies at were cutie babies! Kay Kay: right here here right'! We was have fun intill she said something about Kay Kay that's when chay fly out the bed started swinging on density nonnie was video recording it me and deja,just was talking mess and Kay Kay was look you don' t know are life and door opened and the little started crying ......as soon I look at the door it was my daddy he look mad at us, deja pulled chay off density and he yell at me and chay,nonnie and Kay Kay then he call uncle trey about deja got in trouble to. Then grand mom came over and talk about fighting and aut Chandra was yell at us over the phone we start crying, we have to go to bed they said we came back.

Dejan p.o.v. now we in trouble cause she got beat up by chay she shouldn't be talking about kayden
and now we can't go to mall this week or the movie and when I get home I got hread from my daddy to dang punishment. But is not fair she need get in trouble not just us I real feel bad fro kiya, chay,nonnie,Kay Kay cause uncle Aug don't play with us when he say we in trouble we for a hold two weeks.

Convo

Dis: that's y'all in trouble

Kay Kay: so what but less I dibn't beat up by chay and cry

Nonnie: exactly

Chay: ugly mouse like you need to take a bath

Kiya: lol

Deja:for real and smell like pee and stkiny breath

Kay Kay: hahaha donkey

Chay: you so luck ugly girl

Nonnie: when goes to school i'm show everybody in are class room you got beat up by my sister

Dis: i'm tell your uncle

Kay Kay: and if you do you better watch your self

Kiya: if you tell i'm be like she was mess with kayden

Deja: i'm be like up uncle Aug

Chay: me to

Kiya:nobody don't want to be friend with snitch or a big lier