don't tell daddy part two

Makiya p.o.v. feel tears coming down my face. How she get mad but Avh is being freaking hoe like don't try being my mother now...... I heard my door opend it was my mama I like do you want lady.

Makiya mama: what he'll you was thinking .

Kiya:Idk

Makiya mama: Makiya monae Alsina what you mean you don't fucking know!

Kiya:it just happened! It real don't freaking matter

Makiya mama: little girl u ain't grown yet

Kiya: I kind of rise my self cause you was unfit mother to me!

Makiya mama: i'm trying now to be in your life.

Kiya: how about you stay out my life I real don't know should mama or taffiny!

Makiya mama:  I should beat your ass right now!

Kiya: if wouldn't touch me  called  911 !

Makiya mama: Avh tried that she dieal 919!

Kiya:you can't tell what to do!

Makiya mama: I'm about call your father you haven't been that long your ass talking smart!

Kiya: don't call my daddy i'm sorry mama.

Makiya mama: naw your ass finne getting!

Kiya: I hate you so much!

Makiya mama: i'm done with you! Bye

So after she i'm scared ass he'll i'm ready in trouble with my daddy and he going beat my ass again and my uncle Chris is to about five iPod stared make a sound I knew it is was my daddy.... before Anwerson the call I wash face.

Kiya: hey daddy

Aug: don't hey daddy me , you think your ass
grow  uh.

Kiya: no

Aug:your ass  really fuck up, she should be in no room by self with that boy so know when ass come home you going to getting right!

Kiya:yess

Aug: you punishment for five more weeks

Kiya: okay

Aug:what the he'll you was think about

Kiya:ummm.... I don't know

Aug: next time think before you do something i'm talking you about it I call your ass later .

I hate my life she told my father about happened and I got five more weeks add on to my punishment  like dang bitch why you hade tell.