this bitch

Makiya p.o.v. I'm in my room think about what happened today like it was my fault but anything I do people just don't like me for now reason like why what I do to you to hate me so much. I went down stairs and seen this bitch name cece like real that bitch I fight in school today like, I hope she don't say nothing to me.

Cece: hi Makiya

Kiya:what are you doing here

Cece: well my mother told to say sorry to you

Kiya:I don't in except your fucking apology and get the fuck out my house before I beat that ass!

Cece: well dang oh okay then bye

Kiya:don't come back what so every.

Cece: I wass just trying to be nice to you

Kiya: look sweetie I don't need you to be nice but in school would fake and me just not fake i'm a real nigga an when real nigga walked through everybody want be like she troubles.

Cece: whatever !

Kiya: exactly what I mean y'all n***** be fake!

So after she left my house I went to my room and write some song.

Camille p.o.v So I'm chilling with my bestfriend daylin and Angel we just one person that's my other bestfriend Makiya I miss I haven't seen her yeet but i'm going see her this summmer I can't Waite. We going to have so much fun.

Angel p.o.v. Camille just so fun to be around and I miss kiya she make me happy when around I love her so much but anyway i'm just chilling with my girl and I heard kiya mother is getting married to drake like what the he'll happened ..