chapter 19

Chandra p.o v. This little girl's is get on my damn nerves so me and August and Travis, mama Sheila just chillin and drink why the kid are in the bed we hread a boom from upstairs. So I went upstairs an seen chay, nonnie,Kay and kiya, kiya hold down density and why chay grabbed a duck tape and Kay Kay had painted in her had nonnie Sat on top of her , what's wrong with y'all huh you known what i'm done alked to y'all!...... so I called they grandma up here that's when they want started crying, she went off on them she made went bed.

Makiya p.o.v. So after my aunt and grandma left the room my baby Kay Kay put painted on density and chay put the duck tape on her mouth I drag in my bathroom close put the chair on the door, while nonnie record it she keep kick the we just laughed at her and we post a video in Twitter and about 3 minute later I let her out the close . I hip back on the bed that's was to funny. But is freaky broad like I don't have my phone,my Mac book, iPad he really put us on punishment.

Dejan p.o.v. So i'm lay down nothing cuss i'm on punishment like I didn't do anything but just watch chay and nonnie beat up density she really need that butt kick like for real.... I can't talked to Kiya she got in trouble, we on punishment for two weeks with out have fun my life is over.