🌷♥𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11🌷♥ •°*"˜𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵•°*"˜

Sabito POV~

*Knock Knock*

"I prepared you a place to sleep in on the ground so quickly go down and act normal" Makomo said in worried tone.

"Oh ok" I said as I moved down to the ground.

"Hello Makomo and Sabito we just came to tell you that we are going to head to bed so don't be late, and if you need help ask Merry"  Makomo's mother said in a tired tone.

"Oh alright mother have a great night" Makomo said cheerfully.

The rest of the night went smoothly me and Makomo slept while watching a movie that she choose. In the morning I was the first to wake up but to my surprise Makomo's father was also awake.

"Good morning dear Sabito"

I almost chocked on air when he said 'dear' but I had to stay calm.

"Oh hello Sir" I replied.

"Me and my wife had been thinking about this for a bit of a long time now, and today I can finally say that I can 100% trust you" Makomo's father said calmly.

I was surprised because since the first time they saw me they did not accept me.

"Thank you sir for understanding" I said respectfully.

"No worries I should be the one thanking you for taking care of my daughter" He said in a nice tone.

"Well I'm sorry to interrupt but mind me asking are you by any chance thinking of marrying our wonderful daughter" Makomo's mother said cheerfully.

I was drinking some water but just as she said that line I choked, 'what the hell am I supposed to reply' I thought.

"Mom!!" I heard Makomo shout.

"Oh  Miss I don't believe it is the right time even if I wanted to marry your daughter it has to be in a proper time" I said mumbling a bit.

"Ohhhh you are an awesome kid"  Makomo's mother said with a bright smile.

"UMM can we stop talking about marriage " Makomo said embarrassingly.

"Hehe of course" Makomo's mother said teasingly. 

soon  after we had our breakfast, and I left their house. It was honestly an amazing experience since I hadn't had a sleepover with someone in such a long time, new year was coming soon I was exited because I was going to ask Makomo for a date on new years eve.

Time skip to the new year date~~

I was waiting for Makomo at the festival that gets held on new years. It was around 10:20 when Makomo arrived we had time to buy food and do activities, but the thing that kept me stunned was Makomo's beauty. She looked absolutely stunning to the point where words can't describe her beauty, and I could not wait for the moment I get to spend my entire life with her.

Makomo POV

Today Sabito surprised me with a New years date, it was going so smoothly I did not want that night to end, I wanted to stay by his side forever. He looked charming that night, it almost seemed that he was out from a movie.

It was 12:59 people were counting down fireworks started playing in the beautiful clear sky, me and Sabito  had a small kiss while the fireworks were shooting up in the sky.

 It was an unforgettable moment.

 3 years later which means Sabito is 22 and Makomo is 21.

Sabito POV

Today I was thinking about something a bit daring, and I had to take advice from my friends. I was finally going to propose to Makomo, I was a bit nervous but I called Iguro, Giyu, and most importantly gyomei, and probably the rest of the boys but I had to take advice before I go and propose.