~Character information~

So I thought it would be smart to tell you all first what the character's personality are :)
~Your Flower Mother 🌻

Espresso:
He is the best coffee magic user in the kingdom, but won't admit it, hes super smart when it comes to dark and coffee magic. He won't really accept compliments from other cookies, he will say Thank you, but will ignore it. When it comes to love relationships hes not that good. If he really loves someone he will blush really fast. But will try to hide it. He can't handle teasing. (But thats why Madeleine does it ;) ) He can also switch roles super quick. (Like become from a ⬇️ to a ⬆️ but then probably always becomes a ⬇️) He might seem not caring and rude, but is actually super caring.

Madeleine:
He is a strong cookie who protects everyone, even the ones who don't deserve it. He is populair in the kingdom cause of his actions and sometimes likes to brag about that and how awesome he is. He knows what he wants and how to get it quickly, which makes him really confident from the outside, but he isn't really like that on the inside. He shows a lot of emotions inside for everyone he loves. When it comes to love relationships he knows what hes doing. Hes a flirt, but can't really handle it when it happends to him. When it happends he almost becomes a tomato that red, but he quickly can think normal again.

Latte:
Latte is a caring and kind person, she is Espresso his younger sister, but she doesn't mind that at all. She is super overprotective about everyone she cares about. But also is a giant fangirl when it comes to couplegoals. She isn't a super important character to the story, but let her have her moment.

Prinncess:
Prinncess is just as Latte caring and kind. She rules the kingdom with love, peace and justice. And she loves inviting random cookies over in the castle to overnight for a week(s). She also likes royale balls and will throw them a lot. She is also like Latte a fangirl, but usually makes the couples. Istg Prinnces is my best girl 😩