The Bite

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆☽Ⓛ❈Ⓒ☾⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Sunita's POV.

His teeth sink into my neck, bringing a pinch of pain. It fades almost instantly, followed by an overwhelming wave of pleasure. It ploughs through my body without warning, heading straight from my neck to my clit. The bundle of nerves throbs against my thong and I realise, with horror, that I'm going to cum.

Ryland must be experiencing the same pleasure. I can feel how aroused he is against my stomach in his shorts. He keeps his mouth latched on my neck, biting down really hard. I can't feel any pain, but I can sense how hard he is biting.

Another loud moan escapes my lips as my orgasm hits. The pleasure is intense, it makes my whole body relax and heat up. My hips buck against nothing but empty air. Ryland presses his body against mine, rocking his hips in time. He groans against my neck. I feel his cock twitch as he cums and then he stills against me.

Slowly, he releases his bite and pulls his teeth from my neck. He licks the bite and it's like a second, mini-orgasm blasts through me. I moan his name and buck my hips again. Ryland chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"What the hell was that," I mumble sleepily.

I try to open my eyes, but they won't stay open. I get brief glimpses of his handsome face.

"That, was me making you mine, baby."

I don't understand his answer. Nothing makes sense. My body feels heavy and if it were not for him holding me on the stairs, I would probably slide to the bottom in a boneless heap.

"Sleep, baby. I'll explain everything when you wake up. For now, I'm taking you home. Don't worry, I'll make sure your parents know you're safe."

My eyes close for the last time and refuse to open. I vaguely register him picking me up and carrying me. We must leave the house the back way because I notice the crunch of broken glass under his feet. Ouch, that must hurt.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆✥⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

"You are really going to defend your actions?"

Voices bring me around. My mind becomes conscious before my body. I can't get anything to respond, so I have to settle with listening in on the conversation, my body still comatose.

"Yes, Mum, I am! She is my mate, and she was about to have sex with that pathetic human. The thought of his hands on her..." He grips me tighter to his chest. I breathe in his smell, it's like spice and desire mixed together. "It drove me crazy. I broke in before I had even thought it through."

"Clearly," his mother replies dryly. "And you've tied up all loose ends in their world? No humans are going to be confused?"

"No, it's all sorted. Nick cleaned the house and texted her parents to tell them she'd gone out with friends. They're not expecting her back till late."

The woman sighs. "Well, she's beautiful, I'll give you that. Take her up to your room and explain everything. You have five hours to calm her down before you return her. You're going to have to take her away again in a few days, you understand that, right?"

"Yes, Mum, I know."

"Don't give me that tone. You're the one that broke into someone's house, assaulted their boyfriend and then marked them without explaining that it would turn them into a werewolf."

The 'w' word is the trigger for my recovery. My eyes shoot open and immediately, I start scrambling in Ryland's arms. He is not expecting my sudden recovery and I drop to the floor as he curses.