My Roommate is a Pornstar - 1

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆☽Ⓛ❈Ⓒ☾⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Jessica's POV.

The advert stated on Spareroom.com stated that there was a room available in a luxury two-bed apartment, with one bathroom, one kitted out kitchen, a living room and an office which would be used by the owner. The owner, it stated, was a twenty-seven year old white guy without much information other than they are a non-smoker, who is part-time employed and looking for a female roommate who is employed, clean and also a non-smoker. What the advert did not state is that the owner would be fucking gorgeous.

My mouth drops open at the sight of Edward Robson when he answers the door. I heard his voice over the intercom to let me up and I was already taken aback by how husky and sensual it sounded. I was expecting him to be attractive and I loaded an image of him in my head going up in the lift, but let me tell you, I was not prepared.

Firstly, the man is covered in tattoos. Despite being fully-dressed, the 'sleeves' on his arms are completely visible in his sleeveless tank. The ink goes all the way up his neck and stops at his jaw. I wouldn't be surprised if it spreads across his chest and legs, too. His has the most piercing blue eyes that almost look like contacts. His hair is jet black and styled messily, as though he's been running his hands through it a lot. He's clean-shaven and has numerous piercings in his ears, nose, and eyebrow.

Jesus. H. Christ.

"Jessica," he greets me with the same sexy-ass voice. "I'm Edward, nice to meet you."

"Hi, Edward," I reply when I finally manage to get my voice to work. "Please, call me Jess."

"Come on in, Jess."

He steps to one side. I've only just recovered from his good looks when I take in the apartment and my mouth falls open all over again. The pictures online did not do it justice.

"Holy crap," I mumble.

"Impressive, isn't it?" He says appreciatively.

"It's incredible!"

He gives me a tour of the flat. I can confirm that the pictures uploaded to the website were good, but it is ten times better in real life. I'm already set by the time I've seen the kitchen, way before I've seen the room I'd be living in. It has amazing views of the city, offering what I imagine would be a beautiful shot of the skyline at sunset. It's spacious and comes with a super-king bed frame and mattress. There's more than enough room for me to set up all my stuff for my YouTube channel. The bathroom has a wet room which is enough to make me okay with sharing with someone else.

His office is located in the corner of the building, offering a corner window that gives almost a 180 view of the city. There are three monitors on his desk and a load of technological equipment. I'm in awe of all the cameras he has displayed on a shelf.

"This place is so amazing," I tell him when we end up back in the open-plan kitchen/living room.

"I love living here," he says with a shrug. "So, what do you think? Do you need some time to make a decision?"

"Hell no! I'd like to apply, please," I respond quickly.

He grins at me. "Great, great!"

"Are there really no other applicants?"

"Oh, there were plenty," he says, brushing me off. "But many of them ducked out when I wouldn't budge on rent. Which, by the way, is set by the company that owns the building, not me. And I had one interested but she fell through when she couldn't get the deposit together. You said over email you already had it, right?"