008 ; betrayal

"she's dead chucky! i did it!"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

ANDY HAD RANG THE DOORBELL TO JUNIORS HOUSE, junior looking over at chucky. "shit." the doll mumbled as he watched andy stand and wait at the front door. "who is he?" "someone who never had the balls to be one of us."

junior looked back over at chucky with a slight smirk on his face "or the height. he's almost as short as you." junior turned back towards the window with a smile "i know right." both of them began to laugh until the doorbell rang again.

they both looked towards the door, trying to figure out what to do with andy "what do we do?" junior looked back at the doll, the doll already looking at him. "what do you think?" that means, attempt to kill him. junior just nodded before walking to the door, wiping the blood off of his face with his hoodie sleeve.

when he opened the door, he faced andy. "i'm here for jake wheeler." the man in front of junior spoke, junior tilted his head as he looked over at him "and you are?" "a friend." junior laughed a little, looking the man up and down "jakes sure got a lot of new friends." andy ignored the teenagers words before asking another question.

"is he here?" junior shook his head, shrugging. "nope. probably with my girlfriend somewhere." "what about your mother?" junior froze, closing his eyes for a split second "she died." andy looked up at the kid, his eyebrows furrowing "died? how did she die?" junior stared at the man "not that it's any of your business but she killed herself." andy continued to ask questions until junior finally let him in, shutting the door behind him.

"so how did you meet jake?" junior made a conversation with andy ad they both walked up the stairs that led to the rooms upstairs. "we met in an online chat group for good guy doll collectors. said he has one for sale?" they both began to head upstairs, junior turning towards him "i didn't know he was getting rid of chucky." "is chucky here? i'd love to take a look at him. i mean if he's as mint as jake says."

they both made their way upstairs "i don't think you'll be disappointed." junior opened the door to his room, looking around, chucky wasn't in there. "huh. he was just here." andy walked up and stood next to junior, looking over at him "your dad or the doll?" "both, actually." junior turned back around towards the door "uh... dad," junior asked around for his dad, but he was dead. junior had killed him.

"my mistake. i guess he went out." junior faced andy again "with the doll?" "yes." junior nodded his head as andy began to check around the room, junior growing nervous. his dads dead body was in his closet. "where did he go? your dad?" junior shook his head as he looked at the man "probably out with his girlfriend." junior nodded as a noise was heard in the closet, both males looking over at it. junior grew nervous, once again. "you don't mind if i take a quick look around. do you?" andy told him, walking towards the closet "just in case he's here?" junior smiled as he shook his head once again "i don't mind."