004 ; just let go

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

CLARA LAID IN HER HOSPITAL BED, A NEEDLE IN HER ARM AS she sat in worry. she was worried about devon, and most of all, junior. junior had always had a big impact on her life and she wanted to know if he was okay. "hey.. eve?" her sister looked up from the magazine she had been reading as she looked at her in worry. "what's up?"

evelyn placed the magazine aside as she stood up and walked to the hospital bed "when can i go see him?" she asked quietly, her sister just sighed and rubbed at her arm "i don't know but it might be a while." clara couldn't wait a while. she wanted to know if he was okay.

she looked down at her lap, fidgeting with her fingers before hearing jakes voice. "clara?" the brunette smiled weakly at him "hi jakey." she whispered to him reaching her hand out, jake took it and went in for a hug. "you doing okay?" her chin rested on his shoulder as she nodded "of course i am. did you check up on junior?" jake sighed at her words and also nodded "yep. he's doing fine. he even asked for you."

cute. "well i'm glad. i know you went to see devon. how's he doing?" she asked him once again, a smile forming on jakes face. "he's doing fine. his injuries weren't severe. but i have to go okay? i'll see you later." she nodded as she watched him leave the room, chewing at her lip.

LEXY'S POV.

"jake!" lexy reached out for the boys shoulders, causing him to gasp, you could tell she was crying. i mean she basically caused all of this "you're here." he straightened out his jacket as he looked at the girl in front of him. "chucky did it." she finally spit out, her voice shaky as she tapped her foot. jake just stood their in shock. "did he kill your dad too?" jake slowly nodded, lexy's facial expressions changed.

she gasped, stepping back a little "holy shit! i-i mean fuck!" jake just nodded as he began to walk away from caroline's hospital room "yeah." he mumbled, lexy still in shock. "how?" she looked over at him, he just shrugged "i don't know." lexy scoffed, she didn't believe him, "when did you find out?" she asked another question "talent show." "so that was him... talking? for real talking." jake nodded again "yeah." lexy shook her head as she stopped in her tracks. "what a dick." jake stuttered for a second, also stopping "where is he?" lexy began to speak, jake listening carefully.

"well, last time i saw him he was in my room. surrounded by fire after he tried to kill me." jake shook his head as he questioned her, this wasn't good. "but you didn't see him die?" lexy shook her head "no but i mean half of the house burned down so-" "no, it doesn't matter." jake turned around, raising his voice a little. lexy was just confused "okay i have to find him and make sure he's dead. because if he's not he's..." jake paused, lexy furrowing her eyebrows "he's gonna come after you again. "why?" she asked him, jake turned around towards her "jake." she started, "why is your doll coming after me?" she asked him "because i told him to."