𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

water hit the girls pale skin, after her 'death' clara had nowhere to go

water hit the girls pale skin, after her 'death' clara had nowhere to go. and she was told

'if anyone finds out you're alive, you could be in serious trouble'

the women who now called clara her own even said people would kill her, they wouldn't be too happy. but the women never said why people would kill her, she never explained which clara found weird. she also missed junior and her friends..

a lot.

she couldn't go out anywhere, and when she did, she had a hoodie on, her hood over her head, hands in her pockets. she even cut her hair a bit short, she just tried to keep her identity on the low incase she saw junior, lexy, jake or devon anywhere.

clara stepped out of the shower, water dripping from her arms, legs and hair. she immediately wrapped a towel around herself, shivering as the cold air hit her skin making her skin shiver in response. she stopped in front of the mirror, wiping at the previously foggy mirror.

she sighed to herself as she brushed out her, knotty, but very silky and soft hair. she threw on a sweater with just a pair of shorts. she wasn't going anywhere today.. right?

once she stepped out of her room, it wasn't even a second before her aunt stopped her "hey honey! would you do me a favor?" a smile grew on clara's face as she walked over towards her, smelling the food she was cooking "sure! what is it?" her aunt smiled for a second

"i need you to run to the store for me." clara sighed, she hated going on runs for her aunt. even though she loved her so much. "fine okay." "moneys on the counter!" clara grabbed ahold of the money before slipping on her shoes, slamming the door shut behind her.

the wind blew her hair all different kinds of ways as she walked towards the store, they didn't live too far from there actually. clara stared at her feet, avoiding any human contact she could, she knew the consequences.

"oh my gosh! i am so sorry!"

clara was now on the ground, her knees were scrapped meaning she was bleeding a little bit, both her hands and knees.she had been knocked down. mostly because she hadn't been paying attention. but the voice sounded familiar. oh, she did remember this voice.

his voice.

it was juniors.

shit. even though clara wanted to sob and cry into his chest and just apologize for everything, but clara.. is dead. junior was at her funeral. she was 'buried' six feet under right now.

"shit." she quietly mumbled, looking at the money she had dropped from the impact of hitting the ground "here you dropped this." junior picked the money up, his face changed. completely. he was confused "thank you." clara quickly snatched the money, trying to avoid the scene she had just caused.

junior took a breath, looking over his shoulder. did he just.. bump into his dead girlfriend?

maybe he's crazy.

(HERE IS A SHORT LITTLE CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. MORE TO COME SOON 😉)