𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

after buying the list of stuff that clara's aunt needed, she had headed home

after buying the list of stuff that clara's aunt needed, she had headed home. but that moment continued to replay in her mind. how she bumped into junior wheeler. her lover.

she wondered how his life was going, if he was doing okay after she 'so-called' passed away in his arms. that's all she could think about for the rest of the night. but when the sun came up, it was a new day.

junior was waiting to tell the others about his 'encounter' with his dead girlfriend. maybe he was hallucinating. he couldn't have seen his dead gf... right? and besides, he didn't think anyone would believe him.

Mrs. Fairchild had just got done teaching them about abiotic and biotic factors when junior sat down his pencil, dragging lexy over to jake and devon's desk "hey. i need to talk to you guys about something. hallway. now." junior said nothing before exiting the bathroom. lexy, jake and devon looked at him like he was crazy but followed behind.

Mrs. Fairchild wasn't even paying attention enough to realize that they were gone. "i don't want you guys to think i'm crazy but.." he paused between speaking, he didn't know how they were going to react so he was a bit nervous.

"i think i saw clara yesterday." the three friends faces twisted in confusion "but junior, clara died two weeks ago. we were at the funeral." jake told his cousin, junior sighed. he was right. "how could clara be alive? you saw how she was stabbed. there was no way she could've possibly survived."

"i'm sorry jun but, i'm with dev on this one. we all saw clara's body i mean.." the blonde spoke, junior sighed as he slid his hands into his pockets "nevermind. i knew you guys wouldn't believe me." he pushed in between lexy and jake to get back to class.

he thought he was crazy for bringing it up but he thought there could be some hope. he missed clara.

clara wore the usual today, sweats, a sweatshirt. that was basically all that was in her wardrobe. she sat with her legs crossed in the coffee table, she had been writing in her journal. her aunt ran to the store because she had to get a few things. again.

she looked over at the door once it slammed shut. but it wasn't her aunt. it was someone very familiar.

a tall, blonde female, hour glass figure.

tiffany.

she was the girl who tried to get junior to kill her.

and in her arms, you knew who he was by his red hair.

tiffany and chucky.

"hey sweetface. how are you?" tiffany said as she locked the door behind her, clara shook her head as she put her notebook down and took her feet off of the coffee table "what are you guys doing here..? i thought we got rid of you?!"

chucky let out a laugh which sent shivers down clara's spine, her eyes were already glossy. "no one can ever get rid of me. i've came back one too many times." tiffany laughed along with him as she sat the doll down, a knife was now in sight as she pulled it out from behind her back.

"no.. what are you guys doing here?"

"to finish what we started of course." that's when clara heard her aunt at the door "clara? what's going on in there are you okay?" she had been struggling to get the door open and the key was with clara because she could've just let her in when she got back.

clara couldn't say anything, she was frozen in place. "you know. i've always liked you clara." tiffany said as she inched closer to the girl, clara began to stumble backwards.

"and your sister. but i liked her a little more. because she can't be here to actually kill you.. we decided to take it upon ourselves." clara sobbed, trying to back away from her but there was a wall preventing that from happening.

that was when the knife dove into her stomach once again, the same place. clara's breathe began to breathe heavily as she fell to the floor, clutching her stomach. tiffany tucked the knife into chucky's overall pocket before picking him up, resting him on her hip.

"hi.." tiffany giggled to clara's aunt as her and chucky had left. without saying anything. they only stabbed her again... which hurt.

"clara!" clara's aunt shouted at her, closing the door behind her. she got down on her knees and pressed her hand against clara's wound "just hold on baby alright. we can't get you to the hospital." blood was everywhere and all clara could do was cry.

this reminded her of two weeks ago way too much.