Important

So in this book the main character is Maya Nova Lupin-Black, the daughter of wolfstar ( Remus and Sirius ).
She was made by same-sex project, but the ministry got that place shut down and she was only one who survived ( so she is kinda a miracle ).
She is same age as Harry Potter , her best friends are Fred and George.
I added a new character and her name is Victoria Ema Stewart and she is hufflepuf and you are gryffindor. Maya calls Victoria Vic and Maya's other friends call her M ( Victoria is also same age as Maya ). At the halloween night when Jasme and Lily were murderd by Voldemort you were at Potters house,  and when Voldemort breaks inside the house you were scared and you strat crawling into the closet and you were there the whole time until Hagrid came for Harry and heard you crying in closet and he didn't know what to do whit you so he asked Dumbledore and  he said to put you in  muggle orphanage in London so he did .

This is the first book of this story and Maya will NOT date George in this book but she will in the other books of this story

Please read all the chapters I know the the first few ones are shit but is going to be better in the future because I have so much ideas, but first I need to get trough Maya's start of the third year which is not really gonna be the most interesting thing in this book

I will post new chapter once a week hope that ain't to long for y'all.