𝟭 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣

( Maya POV )

Today I was about to start my 3rd year in Hogwarts and rn I was in train compartment whit red headed twins , our compartment was right next to Harry's and his friends one and train was about to start. " Hey-hey-hey put your bird back in cage is gonna freaking kill the life out of me! " i laughed at George's as I take back my owl Zoe from George's hair and put it in her cage " I swear that owl hates me" I look at George and said "no no she like you she just wants to play whit you " George looks at me whit raised eyebrow " more like kill me " we all bark out laugh at George's response and change the topic.

"So how was your summer M" asked Fred "boring as always, kid there can sometimes be sooooo annoying, but tanks for letting me stay at Burrow for last week of summer break" I said "you don't have to tanks us-"
"you already did at least 30 times-"
"and we loved having you there-"
"mum also adores you-"
"so much"
I laugh at twins , twins look at each other and then at me and asked "wats so funny?" they both asked "I just thinks is so cute wen you tow talk like that" I said "like what" asked twins "like you did few seconds ago" I said and chuckled at them as there cheeks became red.

It had definitely pasted 1h of the raide and we were starting to get ✨hungry✨ and we were wanting for the trolley to get to our compartment so we can buy something to feed ourselves whit . While we were waiting I was laying on the floor and my hed was in Fred's lape and George was laying on the other side of compartment. " I'm sooooooooooo hungry" I said that like 5 year old kid "I know I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeee" said George "same" Fred yelped

30 minutes had passed by and trolley had finally come . I have bought 3 chocolate frogs , 2 packs of every flavored been and 1 pack of jelly slugs . As I was eating my second chocolate frog George asked "Who do you think our new D.A.D.A teacher would be?" "hope someone better then lockheart" said Fred "everyone is better then him" I said  laughing " well M right for sure " sad George to Fred "can't agree more". As we were talking more I tough I should maybe go and look for Vic so we can talk a little " I'm gonna go find Vic I be back in 15 minutes boys try not to explode the compartment" I said before I left.

i've been walking for 10 minutes now and still didn't wind Vic , but as I was walking I accidentally bumped into someone and make them and my self fall to the floor , i quickly said 'sorry ' and got up to look at the person and help them get up and wen I saw the person I immediately realized how it was " VIC" I sad as I helped her get up and hugged her " hiii" she said smiling at me " how have you been, are you ok, how was your summer " I asked all in one and she just chuckled at me and said " I have been good, and yes I'm ok , and my summer was ok , how are you?" She asked " I'm fine" it was a silent moment and I decided to speak " I guess I se you at hogwarts " she look at me and hug me and whispered bey and left .

As I got beck in compartment it was all fine and good until it started getting colder and lights were off I got scared and asked "what's happening" George responder " i dont knowe M maybe we are there" he said confused " no I don't think so brother " Fred said " then why did train stop " I asked scared " I don't know i really don't kno-" Fred was about to finish he's sentence but some weird tall black floating creature flew in and stared at me for a few seconds and then I started to feel little dizzy and then sharp pain got in me and i herd a man screaming and a woman and my head was hurting really bad and I started see everything black...

( Fred POV )

I saw a black floating creature flew in to the room , it kinda looks familiar I tough, the creature stared at Maya and started sucking her
OMG i know wat that creature is ,it was a Dementor,
i grab my wand " EXPECTO PATRONUM" I yell as I pointed my wand at dementor . Dementor disappears as my cat chases it.
I look over at M who was on the floor laying and waited for her to get up
She didn't get up
OMG SHE DIDNT GET UP
George and I started shaking her "George if she doesn't wake up I sever" I said "M wake up, M please, MAYA WAKE UP "George yelp " OMG Fred what do we do she fainted and she ain't getting up" I look over at George "I don't know"
"you never know what to do Fred" said my brother.

( Hermione POV )

Mr.Lupin gave Harry a pice of chocolate , and Harry just started at it "wha-what was that ting" Harry asked " it was a dementor ,one of the guards of Azkaban is gone now , and it was searching the train for Sirius Black... if you excuse me I would-" as Mr.Lupin was about to finish his sentence I heard yelling that sound familiar
"is that George yelling 'Maya wake up?" I said as everyone in the room look at me
"did something happened to Maya?" Ron asked whit confused voice
"maybe...I think we should go check" I said

(George POV )

"you never know what to do Fred " I sad
Just when Fred was about to say something the door of compartment was open and Hermione ,Harry,Ron and some strange men stood in the room
Hermione's eyes were on Maya how was on the floor
"WHAT HAPPEND TO HER DID YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING TO HER!?" "Clam down Hermione we didn't to anything to h-" "then wath whapend?!?" I took dep breath and started explaining " did you two try waking her up" asked Harry "Ofc we did Harry " said Fred "uhh" said a voice

( Maya POV )

Everting went black and my he'd started hurting "uhh" I let out ,  and opened my eyes I started to se everting blurry as I try to get up "Maya" I herd a few voice and I look around and saw Fred , George, Hermione, Harry, Ron and some random men "are you ok ?" Asked Ron "I think so" I reply, "who is he?" I whisper to Hermione how was beside me as I look at the men "he is our new D.A.D.A professor" she whispered back .it was silent for a moment "hello" I said to the men who was also looking at me the whole time "Hello" he said , he give me a small pice of chocolate and said i should be ok if I eat it and left the room whit the trio.

The rest of the ride was boring I try to sleep but I cannot I had so much on my mind so I just stared at the window and talk whit the twins

As we arrived in the Hogwarts , me and the two red heds were in grade hall talking About our schedules for tomorrow Dumbledore announce that we have a new teacher for D.A.D.A " let me welcome you all to your new D.A.D.A teacher Remus John Lupin" my hart drops , I had hundreds of thoughts in my mind and I couldn't focus so right after lunch I left the great Hall, and got to common room and went to sleep