Chapter 9

The whole game I chose truth and fortunately did not have to take off any more garments. Lando had to take off his shirt, for my assignment when I told him to take off his shirt and then run through my house. He also just did it! He probably didn't mind because we are 9 feet up. I'm still a little mildly annoyed by the apartment building in front of my only window, but the game almost made me forget all about it.

18+ *Smut alert* [If you do read this, you read it at your own risk] ^Skip this, then scroll to "End 18+"^

'Rox, I love you dearly. Will you be my girl," he asks suddenly.

'I euhm...,' I begin, not really knowing how to respond. He looks at me expectantly and crawls on top of me, while I lie down. I don't know where to go, which makes Lando grin.

'Yes I want to be your girl!,' I then call out. He begins to give me kisses on my neck, then makes his way to my jawline. His hands slide down and rest on my buttocks and I wrap my arms around his neck. Then he makes his way to my mouth and once he reaches my mouth, he gently squeezes my buttocks. I don't know what he wants and hold my jaws stiffly together.

'Open your mouth,' Lando whispers in my ear with his lovely Belgian and British accent and presses his lips to mine, then gently squeezes my buttocks again. I open my mouth and his tongue slides into my mouth. His tongue makes circles in my mouth and not much later he withdraws again. I gasp and immediately Lando moves off me.

End 18+

'Sorry, I shouldn't have done that! I have to go,' Lando says slightly panicked. I notice that he feels guilty.

'No, wait! Lando!" I yell at him, but he's already running out of my room. I quickly crawl off my bed and run to the door which Lando throws shut. Immediately I run into the door. Ouch, typical of me!

Sorry!" I hear Lando call out who I think is already in the hallway. I quickly pull the door open again and run headlong into the hallway.

'Lando, please wait!" I call out to him, but how then how the front door slams shut. I stop running and sink to the floor crying. Why does he have to leave in such a hurry? I would have liked to have his number so I can stay in touch with him!