C H A P T E R S I X T Y

"What the hell do you think's happening out there?" Sam whispered

"Open the door." Nicole suggested.

The kids slid the door open, peeking out.

"Your dad is pissed. Who is that guy?" Miguel asked the twins.

"I have no idea." Sam replied

"He's probably just as crazy as Kreese." Nicole assumed.

"Wait, is Kreese the guy who's the OG Sensei of Cobra Kai?" Jackson asked Nicole.

"Yeah, he's that one." Nicole nodded towards the older man with the shorter hair.

"I expected something else. He doesn't look at scary as you described him." Mary said.

"Well he's out of his psychotic ass mind. That's why Cole and I left as soon as we could. I wasn't trying to let him warp my brain." Courtney replied.

"Your brain is already warped." Demetri uttered.

Courtney kicked the back of his leg and Demetri punched her arm.

"Asshole."

"Bitch."

"Now get the hell out of here." Daniel spat at the man.

The man with the longer hair left and Daniel walked away, Kreese lingering to talk to Johnny before leaving.

🌻

"Morning, boys." Courtney greeted as Hawk and Demetri walked up to them in school.

"Nice hair."

"Nice jeans."

The couple smiled and shared a kiss.

When they pulled away, Demetri finished telling Hawk something that he was saying before.

"I love it when you talk nerdy." A voice said from behind them.

They turned to see Yasmine and Moon standing there, Courtney looking away.

"You are both the first and my favorite person to say that." Demetri replied.

They then started making out in the middle of the hallway, the rest awkwardly staring at them.

"Well, I'm going to my locker. I'm supposed to meet up with someone." Courtney smirked.

"Who?" Hawk furrowed his eyebrows.

"That's a secret I'll never tell." Courtney winked before walking away.