thirty.

'INITATION'

A day of happiness, of reunion, of reminisced memories between two friends turned lovers. In which a young blue-haired girl found hope for herself in another, forgetting her one-sided feelings. Five boys who certainly enjoyed their time away from fame and performances, instead cherishing their time within Paris. Once a spoiled princess, now a full-time supporter of her childhood best friends.

Despite the events leading up to this, today was wonderful.

Except for Chaewon Park.

She fumbled to open the car of her door, trying not to trip over her own feet as she hurriedly stepped towards the Agreste mansion. Her finger pressed the doorbell multiple times, ringing sounds being cut off from each other spastically. A short-haired assistant allowed her in, stunned as the woman rushed past her and into the butterfly room.

"Gabriel." Huffing, her eyes were wide in fear and anger. "Gabriel!"

The tall man entered, a stoic expression on his wrinkling face. Even as he caught sight of his old friend's terror, he did not show any emotion. "Yes?"

"She's remembering. Why is she remembering?!" Chaewon hissed, her stance becoming unruly and ragged. "This is because of your son!"

Gabriel's eyebrows furrowed as a hint of anger crossed his face. A hum sounded from the blonde as he tilted his head slightly. "Your daughter hasn't been wiped in years, Agent 458. Don't blame your laziness on my son. Her childhood memories were bound to come back."

"Yes, but what if she remembers him? The incident?" The man rolled his eyes. Ever since their training days, Chaewon was always the type to be dramatic and paranoid.

"Do we initiate Plan B?"

Chaewon whipped around at an alarming speed, her eyes dark and menacing. "Are you crazy? That's our last resort."

"As if you care if she's alive or not." Gabriel clicked his tongue, holding out his index finger to catch one of his butterflies. A glint crossed his eyes and a small smirk spread across his lips.

"She's useful."

"Then make sure she remains that way." He deadpanned, eyes as cold as ice. "Before she remembers James."

↽──♕──⇁

"Are you sure your brother's single? With that face?"

"He tells me everything. I'm pretty sure I would know. Why do you ask?" A gasp of realisation left her pretty pink lips, lips that were slightly swollen after her visit from Chat Noir. Yuna Park turned to her best friend, a wide smile on her face. "You like him!"

Daniel Han flushed red, visibly becoming flustered as he tried to deny it. "No! Me? Him??? What? Haha!"

"You have a crush on my brother!" Squealing, the raven-haired girl hopped excitedly around her bedroom.

"No, I don't!"

"Yes, you do!"

"Yeah, okay, I do." The pink-haired boy groaned into his hands, eyes glancing up to his best friend. "Is it obvious?"

An awkward smile took place on her. "No... maybe sometimes, but I thought that was you being you."

"I'm doomed."

"Seojun is dense, don't worry!" Yuna waved off, ignoring the fact she badmouthed her older brother. "That's why he failed the agent training."

Thuds sounded from outside the door, becoming louder and louder as time went on. The bedroom door was kicked open, with an offended looking Seojun Park staring at his sister with crazy eyes.

"I heard you was talking smack 'bout me!"

Within seconds, he had an arm around her shoulders, his knuckles rubbing aggressively against the top of her head. "Can a failed agent do this?!"

"Okay, okay! Oppa, you're messing up my hair!" She pouted and tried to fix her dark locks, sighing. "Geez, how did you hear me?"

"I just got a feeling, you know?" The idol placed a hand on his lower abdomen. "In my gut."

"Isn't that just constipation?"

"Aish, this kid!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

UGH THIS IS SO SHORT I HATE MYSELF

sorry besties :( after writing yuna's akumatization i literally have no inspiration to write bc NOTHING IS ENTERTAINING ENOUGH LIKE UGHGHHGHGH but!

the first mention of yuna's dad in AGES wtf?? now we know his name omgomgomgomg are we getting crumbs rn 

also the way they referred to the accident as an incident HELLOOOO??? hydra up to smth sketchy i feel it in my bones

ANYWAYS LETS HOPE I GET INSPO AND A BETTER CHAPTER NEXT TIME

- seriphiaa