1k !! [SPECIAL]

tysm for over 1k reads ! it really means a lot to me that people read and enjoy this fic :) in order to celebrate this milestone, here's a oneshot <3

published 1:12AM

'COFFEE SHOP'

The bittersweet aroma swirled around the store, filling Yuna's nostrils as she walked in. The small bell rang as she opened the door, catching the attention of a blonde barista. The emerald-eyed boy was adored by many, as seen by the several young girls checking him out. Though, he only had eyes for one person.

Meanwhile, some of the male customers turned their heads to gawk at the Korean beauty. Her hair was cut short, resting above her shoulders. She wore minimum makeup, highlighting her features without completely changing her face. A group of highschool students whistled lowly, eyes watching her from head to toe.

"Princess!" After lifting the countertop and running towards the girl, Adrien placed a sweet kiss upon her lips, leading to collective sighs in the cafe.

The brown-eyed girl chuckled against his lips, kissing him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck. His arms were around her waist, pulling the girl closer to him.

"Okay, okay, enough. Back to work, chaton." Laughing as her boyfriend whined, Yuna pecked him on the cheek before putting on her apron.

This was the life of Yuna Park and Adrien Agreste, highschool sweethearts who loved each other dearly. After graduating from the school they both went to, the two had opened a small coffee shop near the heart of Paris. Both were attending college, now 19 years old. They owned a small apartment nearby their cafe. Yuna's brother, Seojun, and his boyfriend as well as her best friend, Daniel, worked there as part-timers, usually when the other couple were busy with classes. Adrien was known for making the best coffee in Paris, while Yuna made amazing pastries and breakfast. Not to mention, their looks played part in attracting customers.

"Could I get a cappuccino and biscotti?" A boy, no younger than 18, stood at the counter, eyes focused on the girl in front of him. Yuna offered a sweet smile, tapping the screen as the customer blushed profusely.

"Will that be all for today?"

"Um... can I also have your number?" The boy sheepishly asked, biting his lip. The Korean girl froze, knowing what would come next.

"No. That'll be $7.50." Adrien hugged his girlfriend from behind, resting his chin in the crook of her neck as he glared at the boy. Nervously, the student understood the situation and quickly paid before running to a table in embarrassment.

"You'll scare away the customers, you know." Yuna hummed, sighing contentedly as she felt soft lips against her neck. The blonde boy tightened his hug, turning her around to face him.

"How else will they understand that you're mine?"

"Cute." Booping his nose, Yuna's lips formed a smile at the blush that had appeared on her boyfriend's face. Adrien puckered his lips and leaned in, complaining when they met the girl's hand instead.

"Go give this to table 4, jagiya." He loved it when she called him that. Honey. Huffing, the emerald-eyed boy couldn't prevent his grin as he picked up the tray, heading towards the group of young girls.

"Here we go, two lattes, one espresso, and three shortcakes."

"Thanks, cutie. That girl just your friend?" The brunette girl at the table winked, making Adrien frown slightly. "Name's Lila."

"Sorry but—"

"I'm his girlfriend. Name's Yuna." The cold look on her face was enough to cause the brunette to shrink into her seat. The Korean girl had linked her arms with Adrien's, the latter laughing at his girlfriend's antics. He led the raven-haired girl to the storage room at the back, petting her on the head.

"You'll scare away the customers, you know." Repeating Yuna's words, the boy spoke in a mocking tone, though he wore a loving expression.

"Couldn't help myself, kitty."

"Neither can I."

Before she knew it, Adrien's lips were smashed against hers. The girl kissed back passionately, her hands moving towards his hair. She ran her fingers through his blonde locks, tugging at them slightly as he moaned into the kiss. Yuna took this chance to slip her tongue into his mouth, though she was suddenly pushed out.

"Babe..." She whined, encasing his bottom lip with both of hers, the boy chuckling. The brown-eyed girl slid her arm under his white button-up shirt, her cold fingers against his warm back causing him to gasp. This time, Adrien let her in, their makeout session becoming more passionate by the second.

"Uh... hate to interrupt," The couple pulled apart, eyes wide as they stared at a slightly disgusted Seojun. "But we're out of eggs."

"Right. I'll, uh, go buy some." Speedwalking out of the storage room, Yuna didn't dare to look her brother in the eyes, leaving behind a flustered Adrien and a menacing Seojun. The older sibling stared the blonde boy down, an intimidating aura surrounding him. Laughing nervously, Adrien's eyes darted everywhere in search of help.

"Look, I know you guys have been dating for two years already, but really, bro? In the storage room? Seeing my little sister kiss someone like that is scarring."

"Not much different than what we do." Daniel entered the room with a smirk, causing the emerald-eyed boy to sigh in relief. His boyfriend's comment made Seojun blush darkly, pushing the silver-haired boy back to the kitchen.

"Shut up, pabo."