Antonios gift

this is short because I didn't have time and didn't want to leave you guys hanging!

Camilo talking is this
Y/n talking is this

Y/N POV
I smirk "whoever goes down last is a loser" I get a head start as I run downstairs. "Hey you started first" he says as he runs behind me, and then he cheats such a sneaky person he is. "Hey you are the one cheating you can't shape shift" I stop as I catch my breath. "To bad you started it" — I walk over to him and trip "Fair game?" He sticks his hand out to me "yeah whatever *sigh*" I say as I grab his hand and stand up.

Camilo POV
"Guess I'm not the loser" I say as I feel more comfortable with her . "No but the are the chameleon cami" she replied. Did she just call me a nickname? " Camilo the Chameleon huh" "Nope Cami the Chameleon" no one has ever gave me a nick name does this mean something. "Camilo y/n guest are he could you to invite them in" abuela alma says. "Yes señora alma" y/n says . I walk with her outside and greet the guest with her by my side.
-time skip-
I'm so proud of my little brother seeing him obtaining his gift made me smile, it was amazing how he could communicate with animals. I see how him and matteo play around as I was talking to y/n, and matteo comes up to y/n as Antonio try's to stop him by pulling him. Matteo pulls on y/n dress "Y/n, y/n Antonio says you are pretty he likes you" he says "NO I DON'T HE IS LYING" Antonio says as he slightly pushes Antonio. Antonio always wants to be like me, Dolores teased me yesterday about having a "crush" on y/n and Antonio was listening. "Aw you are so cute " I smile at her.

Time skip Antonio's celebration ends and y/n heads home after waving everyone goodbye. Now we are in Camilos room the night of the celebration.

on the next chapter LMAOOO.

sorry.