You're so dumb

Y/N POV

I can't believe Camilo can be so clueless. It's so obvious I like him isn't it? Jr. was another story he thought I liked him which could never happen. I wanted to be his friend not his stupid toy. Besides he's not even that good looking girls are obsessed with him because his parents are "high class". Anyways I invited him to tell him I like him so I have to get ready we decided to meet up in this place he took me once. It was very pretty it had hanging lights and there was always light music playing and birds flew by it was also private. I put on a really pretty dress señora rosita (57 years old makes dresses for quienceañera, bodas and other occasions)made for me. She said it was for a special occasion and this was it. Besides she loves when I talked to her about Camilo, she and her husband are so cute together I wish I could have a relationship like them. And put on my shoes, and of course the bracelet he made for me I wear it every day since. He is so thoughtful and caring and just sooo cute.

Camilo POV
Y/n invited me to the place I showed her it was really peaceful and when I went with her there it felt so secure. I wonder what she wants to tell me, I mean I can't guess if anything she could possibly talk about. I wake up and get dressed as usual and head down stair to eat (it's later on the meeting). I grabbed a plate from the kitchen and served food and set in the spot I always sit in.

"Abuela can I skip some chores today" I say waiting for approval

"What for Camilo it's important you do this stuff" abuela states with a plane look.

"So Y/n wants to tell me something important she says we should meet up today so" i say as I turn to abuela she has this light on her eyes like she's exited.

"Of course mijo as long as it's y/n you can" abuela says I turn to look at mom and dad. That puts his thumb up in approval.

"Thank you abuela" I say as I kissed her cheek and rushed to meet up with y/n.As I stand to leave I hear toñito complain that I could leave out of nowhere,

"Camilo is gonna keep the generation going and it's good news he likes y/n, she will be good for this family"abuela replied.

I arrived and she was there she is pretty without even trying. Her hair down loose the shoes she always wears with a new dress she hasn't worn. "Hola y/n" I say
"hey cami" I respond.

                                 Y/N POV
I see him walk up to me, I'm staring to get nervous what if he doesn't want to be with me. Or worse he just wants to be friends. I can't be rejected it's gonna be so awkward and he's the only person I feel loved by. Well I'm not gonna say I love him, love is such a strong word you have to really know someone to love them. I just really really like him. We have know each other for 3 months
(this is gonna be 3 months later because I can't tell someone you like them by just knowing them for 2 weeks)

"Umm y/n?" Cami says. Omg I was daydreaming, I can't be this nervous I have to be confident. He makes me act so stupid.

"Sorry cami I was daydreaming" I respond all stuttering and stupid.

"It's ok y/n" he says it with a charming smile "so what did you need to tell me?"

"Ok I just don't want anything to change if you don't feel the same way- I mean agree"I say not wanting to make it awkward "promise?"

"Promise" Camilo responds connecting his pinky with mine.

"Ok so are family get along really well, and I heard that your family calms me your gf"

Camilo POV
Holy shit y/n knows the "secret" name my family has for her. What is she gonna say. I don't like you that way or we can't be friends anymore cause your a weirdo. I'm bluffing.

"I guess my family really wants you to be my girlfriend" I say

Y/N POV
"Do you?" I say hoping he tells me yes.

"Yes , I mean no but yes?"he replied. Does he or does he not. He shape shifts into my family members. I know he has a habit of "glitches" when he's nervous

"I mean you already like someone so I don't like you, I will be happy for you and that person" cami replied is he stupid?

"oh lord cami , you're so dumb I like you. Not jr. or any other idiot on this town or world. Your just different you treat me differently and I like that about you"I say fast with a kinda angry voice. Then cover my mouth. What did I just say? I turn to look at him his eyes are wide open his ears are red.

"Cami?" I say after he doesn't respond back

"Y/n I liked you from the first minute I say you, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I thought you liked jr. because every girl does. And I'm just not a rich or as popular. But I like you" he says as he looks

"Can I kiss you this time but not accidentally?" Camilos asks.I nod wanting to kiss him I always dreamed of this moment my mom told  me if it was the right person you will know it. Last time it happened I felt something but I just wasn't enough.

we kissed

It was as perfect as I imagined it to be

                                   Camilo POV
I kissed her soft lips i knew right there she was the one for me. When the kiss ended I looked at her eyes and just didn't know what to say. I mean this is my first time in this situation.Are we something now? do I have to ask her? I had to tell her something.. and it had to be quick

"Y/N can I be your boyfriend?" I asked hoping for a response. A good one.

She still looking at me smiled. "I would love to be your girlfriend"

Should I make her have a quince she could be 14 now

Should I add carlos ( Camilo but is from another dimension that comes to live through a mirror)

Camilo and y/n are gonna grow older through the story so they won't just be 14-15

to be continued I will post it hopefully tomorrow