first day of school

Y/N POV
My alarm sounds i get up and ready for school. I wear one of my favorite dresses and my every day shoes. I brush my fear and spray perfume, I run downstairs "buenos Dias mami" I say to mom "BuenosDias go head eat" there was a beautiful breakfast and ate it all. "Mama I have to go I'm gonna be late" I quickly say "si good luck". I walk fast moly I'm really nervous I'm the only new kid here what if the kids don't like me, i really hope I give a good impression. I take a deep breath in and walk inside my class every one was staring at me I don't like being the center of attention. "Ok kids this is y/n she's is new to the class she moved here during the break" teacher says(mrs.ruiz)"hi everyone" I smile. "take your seat next to jr., jr. raise your hand" I see the kid I meet at the shop we have class together. I walk over and sit down "hello just jr." I smile "seems like we have class together huh glad to have a beautiful girl by my side" "oh shut up" I respond playfully. I turn to see around me and notice cami looking at me I wave at him as he does the same and faces the front of the class.
Camilo POV
I noticed that my y/n walked in the class the teacher presented her and told her to seat next to JR. I have really bad luck today. I keep staring at them as they talk and then I see her wave at me, how long was I staring for? I wave back and turn to face the teacher talking.
~after class ended~
                                  Jr. POV
"Hey y/n I'm wondering if you uh- if we could" I say to her as she tilts her head. "Hello y/n *turn to me* oh what's up jr." says Camilo "Oh you know y/n" I respond "oh this is the y/n I thought it was someone else" "nope this is the only y/n here" I say. " Nice to know you two know each other" she says all smiles. He knew here all along and just acted clueless what's his deal. "Y/n I was wondering if you wanted to hang out in my house like 2 weeks ago" Camilo says, oh I see he like y/n but she already is for me. "Sure I would love too" she responds "cool see you later"he walks away. "Oh Jr. what is it you wanted to tell me" she turns to me "nothing it's fine see you tomorrow" I say as I leave with a serious face.
                           Y/N POV
We got out of class they are really long it's start at 8 and ends at 4. I'm my home town it started at 8 and finished at 2 but it's whatever cause I have friends.
The class ends and I walk out with Jr he tryd to ask me a question but Camilo cut him off. They knew each other that great but then Camilo sayd that jr. talked about me but though it was another y/n. But jr. said I was the only y/n I could  hear how jr. voice changed he sounded angry?Camilo asked me if I wanted to go to his house I was excited to see his family again the make me feel like home. I say yes and he walked away I turned to jr. and asked him what he wanted to ask me he said nothing with a straight face. Wierd? I saw Maribel she got another class she walked me home.
                            Camilo POV
Does jr. really think he is gonna take y/n away from me there is no way. I asked her out infront of him I know my game. Jr. just flirts with girls and plays with them and then he never wants to get in a relationship and leaves them all heart broken. He is not gonna do that with her I'm gonna keep her safe I would never hurt her. Game is on.