Chapter 1

3rd POV-

It's been a couple years since you've been in the Hunter x Hunter universe, and your finally 23 and 5'9. You have learned nen, and all the basics you've almost learned the advanced stuff but your too lazy to actually master it.

Your POV-

I was walking into town with Mito-San when we heard the town folks talk about the giant fish getting caught. That is when Gon goes up to Mito and tells her he's gonna be a hunter. I look at Mito and I could tell that she is sad, but I don't say anything until Gon leaves. "Hey Mito, I'll go with him and make sure nothing bad happens," I said trying to cheer her up. "And I can finally meet Hisoka and Illumi... wait should I meet them?!? You know you need help, WHY DO YOU LIKE MURDERERS?!?!" I thought happily, but worriedly. "Aww Aio you don't have too, I'm just worried that he's not gonna come home," she said sadly. "No worries Mito-San, I've been meaning to that the Hunters Exam for a while but never got the chance since I was to scared, ya know." I said.

———————————————————————————

Gon and I was got on the boat a little bit ago and I already lost him. "Gon why do you always run away... or is it that I get lost... hmm it might be that I get lost... DAMN IT, I always get lost," I thought angrily while frantically trying to find Gon. I then went through a door and found Gon, "GON," I yelled and flopped on him with my head resting his head. "Oh hey Aio, I was looking for you but your disappeared," he said happily. I have him a dead-paned look and thought "Damn it, so it is me that always gets lost not the other way around."

After the storm hit Gon was helping people, while I was just standing near a person with black hair and glasses eating an apple. That's when the captain walked him and said "You four come to my quarters this instincts."

———————————————————————————

"Now your four tell me your names and why you want to take the hunters exam," the captain said. "My name is Gon, and this is Aio," Gon exclaimed happily "Kurapika," a boy with bling hair said, "Leorio," said the male with black hair that I was standing by. "I want to know why my father choose to be a hunter instead of taking care of me," he said. "Oi, why are you telling him," Leorio yelled. I looked at Gon and then Leorio and had a dead-paned expression on my face. I was about to say something, but the caption said "If you don't tell my you'll be disqualified." Leorio and Kurpika were surprised with this, but the caption explained "I'm here to trim down the competition before the hunters exam." Kurapika then starts saying "I'm last of my clan, the Kurta Clan. My clans eyes were taken by the Phantom Troupe and I swear revenge against them. So I'm taking the exam to become a black list hunter to fulfill my revenge," he explained with a hint of red in his eyes. Leorio says "I'm in it for the money."

Kurpika wasn't pleased with his answer and they started fighting. I tuned them out since I already knew what happened. After Kurapika, Leorio, and Gon leaves, I turn to the caption and says "I'm here for two reasons, the first is to protect Gon and his friends that he meets on the way, the second is to try and find a way home or at least get some of my memory back." I then went to find Gon, just to see him jump off the boat to save a person. I see Leorio and Kurapika save Gon by grabbing his ankles "Uhg, I forgot that he does this. Man I was about to have a heart attack," I thought while walking over to Gon and his new friends. I smacked Gon against in the back of his head saying "Boy, if you do something this reckless again I will murder you." With a murderous but playful looked in my eyes. Gon laughs while Leorio and Kurapika sweet-drop.

After a while we get to shore and I walk up the bulletin-bored. I then start walking to the Cedar tree, I spaced out everything around me until I felt something tug in my shirt. I look down at Gon and says "Hmm, what do you need Gon." "You were spacing out really badly so I thought I would pull you back to reality," he said with a big smile. I then ruffled his hair and looked back up.

We got to a town that looked deserted, "Looks like no ones here," said leorio. "No actually there is a lot of people here, just in hiding," said Gon. I spaced out... again but thinking "Hm, if I remember correctly then there is a creepy man, the answer is silence, and the house on the hill is not real. I wonder if I should help Leorio or Kurpika and Gon. Very hard decision, but I better pass, if I don't then I will just teleport there. Ya know that's what I could of done this whole time. Man I'm stupid, but I have to protect Gon. WAIT, when I pass I will just get the password and teleport to the exam. Easy-peasy lemon sqeesy, haha I'm so smart," I thought. I then was put back into reality when I hear Leorio scream about something. I looked around and noticed we were at the cabin. "Man I spaced out a lot, damn I need to focuse more," I thought while walking towards the house.

I decided to fight the Kiriko, with Gon and Kurapika. I was by myself when I ran into the Kiriko with a smaller face and higher voice. I decided to say "Man, I knew you weren't the one I fought. Damn and I thought that I got him with the punch to the stomach." The Kiriko laughed and smiled at me while saying "Let's go back, the others are probably going there right now."

When we got back I got in line at the end by Gon. The Kiriko'a explained to us why we passed but I spaced out until I heard my name "And Aio, you could tell us apart when we switch so... You pass," the female Kiriko said. Gon looked up at me smiled and said "You hear that Aio we all pass." As we were about to take off I decided to talk to the son one on one. "Hey dude, give me a password to the exam and I'll get their myself. No need to worry, since it might take two people to carry Leorio," I said while chuckling. The male looked confused but said "Ask if the backroom is opened and then say I'll have the steak combo grilled over a light flame till cooked." I thanked him and walked over to the group, "Hey Gon I won't be coming with you, but if I get their first you owe me 20 packs of pocky, got it," I said smiling. "What, your not coming with us. Fine but you won't get there first, trust me." Gon said looking up to me. I then walked over to the first and thought "Ramen Shop in Zaban city," I then snapped.

I opened my eyes to see a small ramen shop. I walked in and asked "Is the back room opened." The man looked at me and asked "what will you have." I smirked and said "I will have the steak combo grilled over a low flame till cooked." "The back room is opened," he said. I then walked to the back room

———————————————————————————

Oh my this is a lot of words. I'm sorry for all the grammar errors I'd their is any like (there and their) I always get them confused, it makes me mad, I'm also doing this at 4:41 in the morning since I don't sleep. Yay, Sleep is for the weak, jk please sleep, we all need sleep. If you don't sleep then you'll end up thinking anime serial killers are hot... wow calling myself out huh. Anyways have a good day or night.