Chapter 5

"Talking"
'Inner thoughts'

Your POV-

I woke up due to a tense atmosphere. I yawned and let me say it sounded like a kitten or a puppy waking up from a nap. I then felt the atmosphere die down a little. When I was fully aware of my surroundings I noticed I was in Hisokas chest with his hands around my back, while Illumis arms were wrapped around my waist and his face was in the crock of my neck. My face then flushed bright red and I ask "Hey Illumi, Hisoka can I get up and get ready?" I heard Hisoka chuckle, it send a shiver down my spine.

After a while they both got up because I kinda pushed them off of me. When I got off the bed I headed to the bathroom, BUT OF FUCKING COURSE Hisoka stopped me and said with lust in him voice "My little doll, why don't you get ready out here?" I was just done with everything at the moment so I started to undress in the middle of the room. I saw Illumi check out my body sneakily, while Hisoka was whistling. I got done with my routine and walk out of the room, but before I went I said "Goodbye boys, now please don't bother me during this phase, I would love to hang out with my little brothers," I walked out right after and closed the door.

As all the participants walked out of the blimp and onto a tall tower. The bean explained what we needed to do, but of course I spaced out. I then saw a guy climb down the tower, and Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were right by my side. Then a big ugly creature came up and ate him. I walked around the edge for a little with the group by my side. The group looked away for a second and I saw someone run at me. The one running at me looked like Tonpa, but I wasn't paying attention. When he got up to me... he pushed me off. My eyes went wide and I saw the Gon with wide teary eyes along with Leorio, Kurapika, and Killua scream my name.

'Huh this is it... hahah, oh this was so much fun. Thank you Gon for being my little brother. Killua for letting me cry on him. Kurapika and Leorio for cheering me up when they fight but make up really funnily. Thank you Illumi and Hisoka it's was fun while it lasted. Even you Tonpa, I know why thank you, well because without you the hunter exam might of been a little boring. Haha thank you all, because without you I wouldn't of been alive for so long in my past life and this life. Mito please forgive me... I wasn't strong enough to to protect him, but I know he is strong enough... I'm almost to the ground huh, well,' I thought and smiled while closing my eyes 'This is it, I love all of you,'

———————————————————————————
I know it is short, and I haven't been active for a while. Welp I'm sorry, but ya know life is a bitch sometimes and stuff. Anyways have a good day or night or whatever it is.